All these pro teams need to go back to skarner and hercarim

#1happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 7:20:33 PM
It seems like everyone wants to go with a poke strat (lux, xerath, jayce, kog, and nid) to do some sort of high range damage to just hurt enough to make the other team back so they can take objectives.

They are basiclly winning by not even needing to kill.

Tired of seeing these games where its just nid spamming Qs until she hits 2 people and then get a free tower or baron over it.

Teams seem to have thrown away the want for hard engages.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#2nyhustler208Posted 3/1/2013 7:25:27 PM
not gonna lie, these matches are kinda boring to watch
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
lol ign: .::CrazyBlackBearD::.
#3FvPPosted 3/1/2013 7:27:19 PM(edited)

Same champs over and over zzz

Lackluster performance overall. Needs more teamfights like TSM vs MRN
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#4aHappySackaPosted 3/1/2013 7:27:08 PM
But Hecarim is still used every once and a while, can't say the same about Skarner...

Good night sweet prince...
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5ikilledkenny2Posted 3/1/2013 7:28:06 PM
hard engages require you to dive turrets when fighting with equal numbers, which is really risky. Poke destroys all in comps since they're going to get you to half health while you stand there doing nothing. Why would teams want to lose games
#6eco masterPosted 3/1/2013 7:29:20 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...

It's why I disagree with Zileas' logic in not increasing the amount of bans. I believe he said something to the effect of "We want to see the champions the pros are good at, and increasing the ban limit means people will be banning other people's best champions." How on Earth is that not a good thing? It embraces pick diversity in competitive play, which to me, sounds a lot more interesting than the same people picking the same champions.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7happyscrub1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 7:30:46 PM
ikilledkenny2 posted...
hard engages require you to dive turrets when fighting with equal numbers, which is really risky. Poke destroys all in comps since they're going to get you to half health while you stand there doing nothing. Why would teams want to lose games

That's for attacking. But hard engages will own on objective fights for baron and dragon...and also actually allows you to defend your towers.

You won't have nid and her gang standing near your tthrowing spears so they can take it. Get skarner and shurelitas and just pull one of those #@$#$#@ and make them fight it out.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#8FvPPosted 3/1/2013 7:32:33 PM
peach_vs_faIco posted...

It's why I disagree with Zileas' logic in not increasing the amount of bans. I believe he said something to the effect of "We want to see the champions the pros are good at, and increasing the ban limit means people will be banning other people's best champions." How on Earth is that not a good thing? It embraces pick diversity in competitive play, which to me, sounds a lot more interesting than the same people picking the same champions.

High elo soloqueue-ers alwyas seem to struggle what to ban.

3 is definitely enough. Ban out a champ that is currently powerful, and ban out someone else. Most lanes are not really even ban worthy. Top mid and jungle seem to be the only lanes ever banned.
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#9ikilledkenny2Posted 3/1/2013 7:37:02 PM
if you have a hard engage team, a poke comp can just kite. If nid is sitting outside your towers throwing spears, and you try to hard engage, all they have to do is run away while continue to throw spears. By the time you get to their towers, you'll be too low to engage.
#10TomorrowDogPosted 3/1/2013 7:37:54 PM
I'm going to be so glad when FotM/meta moves on. They keep playing the same champions regardless if it isn't going to work at all. This last game they just built five billion armor and tried to have a poke war with Nidalee.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert