Was AP Soraka really so bad?

#1ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/1/2013 8:39:45 PM
I wasn't around back then. I'd like to experience it. :/
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#2happyscrub1Posted 3/1/2013 8:41:47 PM
No, she's good. I still do it when I get a chance. She's was OP when she could give mana to herself and heal all day.

She was like a light version of AP tyrnemere. If you don't kill her, she heals right back up and never leaves lane
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#3ChocoboDreams(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2013 8:43:42 PM
I mean was she OP back then, but you kind of answered. I always assumed she was terrible AP now, especially since I can't find any guides. I want to try an offensive Soraka build.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#4DeleveleDPosted 3/1/2013 8:46:57 PM(edited)
I don't think anyone (devoted) took her mid or built her AP before the heal rework (possibly one of the worst patches of all time in LoL).

However, she did have 0.9 AP scaling and a 10 second CD on her Astral Blessing. Infuse restored 125 Mana to both her and her ally or 250 if she used it on herself, it was on a 15 second CD though, compared to the 10 seconds now. My bad, Wish actually had a 1.3 AP scaling, loool.

I never really noticed her capabilities, but this was before the Meta stabilized into what it is now.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#5TomorrowDogPosted 3/1/2013 8:48:55 PM
Kind of like S2's iteration of AP Midalee before the mobility meta picked up. Her tank stats and heal made her unkillable and unmovable from lane, while her stacking mres shred was disgusting.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6RydethetigerPosted 3/1/2013 9:03:53 PM
I troll picked AP soraka just for fun in a normal, cuz hey, its a normal.

Played against gragas, and assumed I was gunna lose.

20/4/19
---
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...