This topic is about BoTRK Jax

#1SirNovacainePosted 3/1/2013 8:36:00 PM
start off boots --> pots --> trinity force --> botrk.

game over.

the power jump after he gets it is insane.
---
Gamertag: Uk II Tweed
Playing: Super Street Fighter IV - Evil Roo SRWZ2 - Official Lazengann / Spiral King of the SRWZ2 Board
#2PhantomTacoPosted 3/1/2013 8:38:34 PM
Rushing triforce outright is a bit silly.
#3myg0t_stkPosted 3/1/2013 8:39:01 PM
PhantomTaco posted...

tell that to the pros bro
---
ezreal is my waifu
#4TomorrowDogPosted 3/1/2013 8:45:17 PM
I'm glad Nidalee got nerfed she is sooooo annoying.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5tombman27Posted 3/1/2013 8:50:21 PM
myg0t_stk posted...
PhantomTaco posted...

They dont rush triforce they rush BotRK so... lol
---
Reppin the YG
#6MEGAsoldierPosted 3/1/2013 8:58:08 PM
I usually go BORK-Sheen-warmogs-triforce when I play Jax. Nobody top can 1v1 jax when he gets BORK unless you are really far behind. Item is just too good. Gives great sustain, good damage, and an incredible active. Jax is already hard as hell to gank, with BORK its impossible.
#7zeppelin312Posted 3/1/2013 8:58:44 PM
tombman27 posted...
myg0t_stk posted...
PhantomTaco posted...

They dont rush triforce they rush BotRK so... lol
#8RugajiPosted 3/1/2013 8:58:51 PM
honestly bork is so good you can just rush it but you can also go phage->bork->tri
#9EDumeyPosted 3/1/2013 9:04:18 PM
Now that Cutlass is really cheap, I don't see a reason to not get it. You can go Cutlass>Giant's Belt for a lot of good stats. Then situation. Need a little more burst for your harass combo? Sheen. Need to right into team fights? Warmogs. Just plain ahead and can keep the momentum going? Finish BotRK. Then next items should be Warmogs and IBG. There's debate on whether or not to get IBG or Triforce, but I like the actual tankiness and CDR that IBG provides, not to mention that the attack speed you'd normally be missing from Triforce is now on BotRK.

Then at this point the game is probably over, but if it's not, get a GA because why not, it's going to make them hate you because you're practically a demi-god.

Then the last item is where there's a bit of variety. You could get Maw to flesh out you MR, making you really unkillable with over 120 resistances plus near 3k to 3.5k health, i don't really remember right now.

There's also Guinsoo's, which is pretty good. Also Nashor's Tooth as another AS choice item.

It may be effiecient to get a Gunblade as well just for hyper carry? I believe that the active is a separate one than BotRKs, so Jax would be the absolute king of sticking to someone with the amount of slows that would give him. Plus more sustain in teh form of Life Steal and Spell Vamp.

Only thing this is missing from old Triforce/Gunblade standard is crits.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#10XcZeus3469Posted 3/1/2013 9:08:05 PM
bork>trinity atm
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977