Is it just me or does someone say "gg bad team" every single game?

#1Ultraknight64Posted 3/2/2013 6:04:53 AM
I swear I almost never have a game where someone doesn't blame their team in all chat when they lose, regardless of how well they did.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#2DeanyzyPosted 3/2/2013 6:08:11 AM
Most LoL players like to delude themselves into thinking that they are Godlike and it's everyone else's fault for them being a Bronze player. Ignore those players, they'll be stuck in the same place for as long as they play LoL because if you blame everyone else you'll never learn from your own mistakes and you'll be doomed to repeat them.
#3Tali_ZorahPosted 3/2/2013 6:14:21 AM
On that note, though, there are some cases where there IS some tool who messes it up for everyone.

Case in point, one quick game of Dom, Teemo, Blitzcrank, some other I forget, and myself as Nami, were going top at the start. The third capped our mid point while Teemo, Blitz and I went onwards. Blitz lands a perfect hookshot right off the bat separating one from their team, and Blitz and I proceeded to hold him for some time with his punch and my bubble + slow, but... well we were relying on Teemo for the damage since our third was still capping mid, and he decided to cut through the jungle and backdoor instead... and pretty much continued to keep going off by himself for the entirety of the game.

So yeah, while the vast majority of the time "bad team" is just the player venting their frustration from losing the match, there are times where it's fully justified to blame someone else.
---
Pokemon White FC: 3568 3549 8596
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1593 3074 6920
#4DeanyzyPosted 3/2/2013 6:16:39 AM
There's no excuse for whining, suck it up princess and deal with it.