Riot and their Red Herring Fallacy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot and their Red Herring Fallacy
2 years ago#1
These changes reduce Dariusí ability to snowball during the laning phase while preserving his multi-kill chains of Noxian Guillotine in team fights.

Now what Riot really means.....

Since a massive amount of causals play LOL and do not understand that you do not go toe to toe with Darius early/lane game, we have no choice but to cater to them and nerf his ultimate because they cried that they lost to him.

Please keep in mind I am not making fun of casuals because I am one but I dont cry nerf X champion because I lost to him/her. I am smart enough to know I need to learn how to play better as opposed to crying to riot to nerf that champ I lost to.

Seriously though, he cas no gap closer, no escape, can be easily kited, poked, and countered, but yet his ultimate is nerfed because people do not understand how to play. Case and point, you never even see Darius in top tier ranked games cause he is too easy to counter.

Darius is built around his ultimate and this change destroys/ takes all the fun out of him. Riot's concept of balance is trash. He needs his whole kit changed now and reworked cause he is broken now for pvp.
---
Imagine how many more deaths would be caused by stupidity if everyone always agreed with each other.
2 years ago#2
uh

it's not really that big a deal lol
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
2 years ago#3
I for one like the change. Honestly his ult is the stupidest ability in the game. Now at least he can spam it a bit less.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
2 years ago#4
Nah
---
And then John was a zombie.
2 years ago#5
As someone who plays a lot of Darius, I expect to be an even bigger lane bully. Now I dont have to to try and math out if Im gonna waste my ult CD, since its gonna go on CD anyway, regardless of whether or not I get the kill. Just ult whenever to get some stacks and their below 50%. They'll still get pushed out of lane
---
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1935601/hynoski2.gif
2 years ago#6
He can still spam it as often as he 'normally' would, I mean seriously what other EXECUTE ability doesn't have a cooldown especially after a decent amount of time after getting a kill with it. And at rank 3 it got buffed due to shorter CD.

Stop crying, seriously, It just makes you use it more carefully now.
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
2 years ago#7
The change is done for the wrong reasons. It is just to shut up all the complainers

I didn't know this game was balanced around low level pvp. His whole kit is built around a refreshing ult , so it is a problem. he needs to be compensated or have it totally re-worked
---
Imagine how many more deaths would be caused by stupidity if everyone always agreed with each other.
2 years ago#8
antara2 posted...
The change is done for the wrong reasons. It is just to shut up all the complainers

I didn't know this game was balanced around low level pvp. His whole kit is built around a refreshing ult , so it is a problem. he needs to be compensated or have it totally re-worked

Yi's whole kit is built around a refreshing ult, He HAS to get a kill for it to refresh. Like Darius does, after a certain time without it killing someone DUH it goes on CD, LIKE NORMAL. YOU QQ
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
2 years ago#9
Making Darius play like an existing champ doesnt justify the nerf. If he was meant to be like everyone else, he would have never had a refreshing ult to begin with.

The change was not necessary and was done to compensate for bad causals QQ
---
2 years ago#10
antara2 posted...
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

all I saw
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Riot and their Red Herring Fallacy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived