Farm-stealing Veigar support is best support.

#1OmfgitsBlahPosted 3/2/2013 11:24:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/STmbAbT.jpg

(Besides Taric, anyway.)

Laned with a Vayne, enemy lane was Vayne/Lux.

I only got CS with Q, and would take the cannons and occasional others she missed. The Vayne had about double my CS.

Fights bot were hilariously short. I would throw down a stunwall, Vayne would push them into it, and then I'd combo whoever got stunned for near-instakills to instakills, and Vayne would either assist or clean up.

Then we got four-man ganked, but stunwall too good for escapes.

Wish I could've shown the in-game screen, but the LoL servers asplode yesterday.

With infinite mana (philo + chalice), Veigar can harass for days, and if the enemy gets to like half hp, that's a kill just begging to happen.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#2Ultoman2Posted 3/2/2013 11:32:55 AM
What runes/masteries did you run? This sounds hilariously awesome
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#3Quiet_NoisePosted 3/2/2013 11:48:54 AM
Mpen reds, gp/5 yellows, AP blues and quints?

9/0/21 for 10% cdr, some move speed, pickpocket, global gold etc.

Just guessing.
#4OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 12:07:59 PM
Ultoman2 posted...

I run 21/0/9 or 21/9/0 or 2/7/21 depending on the matchup. Bro, you're stealing farm, you don't need GP5s. You also murder them, so you don't need that much defense.

AP quints, Mpen reds, armor yellows, mres blues. Murder they face.

You're not a support in the post-season-1 sense - you're bot laning like it's Beta.

Heeeelll yeaaah!
---
#5Quiet_NoisePosted 3/2/2013 12:56:29 PM
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Ultoman2 posted...

I run 21/0/9 or 21/9/0 or 2/7/21 depending on the matchup. Bro, you're stealing farm, you don't need GP5s. You also murder them, so you don't need that much defense.

You're not a support in the post-season-1 sense - you're bot laning like it's Beta.

Heeeelll yeaaah!

Don't understand the logic. 9 in offense should give you the same killing burst, why not get max cdr for more Q farming in addition to more move speed and pickpocket? Not saying you're wrong, just want explanation.
#6OmfgitsBlah(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 1:47:01 PM
Quiet_Noise posted...
OmfgitsBlah posted...
Ultoman2 posted...

Heeeelll yeaaah!

Don't understand the logic. 9 in offense should give you the same killing burst, why not get max cdr for more Q farming in addition to more move speed and pickpocket? Not saying you're wrong, just want explanation.

21 gives you bonus 5% damage, bit more AP, % AP scaling for your passive. CDR is easily gotten with blue and things like grail+DFG.
---
#7Xion350Posted 3/2/2013 4:31:58 PM
AP mids with good CC going bot as support is apparently new now.
---
Remember remember... the 30th of November. The day that heroes could not save the world. ~In remembrance of City of Heroes.
#8Z-911-ZPosted 3/2/2013 4:38:13 PM
Farm stealing Nasus support disagrees.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img845/1790/courtspin.gif