Just started, looking for a Champion.

#11MaurithPosted 3/3/2013 1:03:37 PM
dragunreaver posted...
Alchemist94 posted...
Kuox posted...
Teemo.

NO
GTFO

What's wrong with Teemo? He looks fun and easy to play. Heimerdinger looks fun too but looks difficult to use for someone just starting :(

Teemo's typically very frustrating to fight against, as he plants invisible traps that can take big chunks of health. Plus he stealths when stationary for a few seconds, can cause a blind, evading basic attacks for couple of seconds, and also has passive movement speed which makes chasing him a pain. And just when you think you've caught up to him you realise you've walked over a trap! The cherry on the cake is that he's obscenely cute-looking.

Heimerdinger isn't too difficult to use. A lot of people consider him the worst champion in the game at the moment, but that doesn't mean he's necessarily bad. Especially if you're new to the game.
---
Official Floatzel of the Pokemon XY boards
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j90/kouta-k6/favouritepokemon_zps877a78e5.png
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 3/3/2013 1:15:26 PM
You might want to invest in Orianna. She's probably the strongest zoner in the game right now since she can reposition her ball constantly. As soon as an enemy gets near the ball, you can detonate it, damaging and slowing everyone around it. On top of that, your ult can be a massive teamfight changer and it's used in pretty much the same way. She can also send her ball flying towards an ally to shield them whilst damaging all enemies it passes through, and shields are always nice to have.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...