why is there a surrender option again?

#1Evil_Evil_Evil_Posted 3/2/2013 12:09:59 PM
for comebacks, right?

oh wait, those are nonexistant because this game is balanced
#2kickthegnomePosted 3/2/2013 12:19:54 PM
carry harder.

Just played a game as graves with a blitzcrank support. We were down 25-3 coming into 20 minutes and had no business being in the game after 20. Came back, made it 32-32, won a fight at baron, and won the game.
#3P00DGEPosted 3/2/2013 12:29:54 PM
Coming back from a clearly lost game is rarer than just... well, losing. That is why there is a surrender button. Sure, it might feel satisfying to grind out that victory for the next 30 minutes. Sure it might be possible. But it also feels satisfying to wash your hands of a bad game and have a blank slate in a new game.
#4BlackBeetleborgPosted 3/2/2013 12:34:24 PM
The surrender option is for weak-minded people who give up at the first sight of any disadvantage.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#5ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/2/2013 12:35:47 PM
For those times when you're playing with friends just because they're friends, even though they're terrible at the game.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#6P00DGEPosted 3/2/2013 1:15:38 PM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
The surrender option is for weak-minded people who give up at the first sight of any disadvantage.

Not surrendering a clearly lost game is for stubborn headed morons that think they are better than everyone else when they really aren't.
#7AvisonPosted 3/2/2013 1:21:07 PM
So when at the 20 min mark where you are ahead by two kills mid, and top broke even in lane... but your bot lane is 1/9 and 0/6.
---
-True knowledge is understanding why you truly know nothing.
GT: "Avison Atrius" BB Mains: Hakumen, Arakune
#8Foxxie_kunPosted 3/2/2013 1:36:17 PM
For when the enemy team are jerks and take down three inhibs and back off to farm more time to increase their IP payout. I make it a point to surrender if they are fully capable of winning right then, but refuse to, because I don't let jerks farm IP off of me.
---
Want a great site for trainers and cheats for PC games?
Try the cheat happens website.
#9TheDarkNerdPosted 3/2/2013 1:43:04 PM

Not surrendering a clearly lost game is for stubborn headed morons that think they are better than everyone else when they really aren't.

Or people who just want to actually learn from their mistakes by playing in adverse conditions.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#10Lord SojiroPosted 3/2/2013 1:47:37 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...

Or people who just want to actually learn from their mistakes by playing in adverse conditions.

---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!