Battlemage Taric is awesome.

#1ArtosRCPosted 3/2/2013 12:46:06 PM
It's refreshing to have something to do besides support.

I went Tear > Mercs > AA > Aegis > Morellonomicon (as I was against Jax, and he was doing the entire BotRK thing). This isn't optimal, I'm sure; what's a good top Taric item build?
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/Pics/Signatures/s.gif
#2Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/2/2013 2:25:20 PM
Anything involving armor and mana.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#3BoogyyPosted 3/2/2013 2:29:47 PM
manamune/thornmail

surprisingly.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#4Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/2/2013 2:30:06 PM
How much mana are you realistically going to get? every 1000 is only 40 damage against champions and only on AA with his slow attack speed. Seems the least efficient way to build damage on him.
#5zeppelin312Posted 3/2/2013 2:30:34 PM
building top taric is totally dependent on the enemy team, you can go ap, ap bruiser, ad, tanky bruiser, etc.

Build based on need
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/2/2013 2:51:40 PM(edited)
Viewtiful_Jon posted...
How much mana are you realistically going to get? every 1000 is only 40 damage against champions and only on AA with his slow attack speed. Seems the least efficient way to build damage on him.

That's why you go for muramana. You do mana damage while you do mana damage. Then you activate it for even more mana damage.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#7zeppelin312Posted 3/2/2013 2:35:27 PM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Viewtiful_Jon posted...

That's why you go for muramana. You do mana damage while you do mana damage. Then you activate it for even more mama damage.

yo dawg