Quinn is early game Vayne.

#1LithspPosted 3/2/2013 3:55:42 PM
She destroys everyone and everything early on, then winds up scaling pretty badly come late game and really only provides utility through blind and vision.
She can obviously clean up though.

She is a reverse Vayne if that makes sense. Expect her to end games quickly, or lose.

That said, she can get fed really quickly so she can be ahead of the game for quite a while before you notice her bad scaling.
---
[]Signature[]
#2myg0t_stkPosted 3/2/2013 3:58:29 PM
wat i cant believe i read this

pls shoot me
---
ezreal is my waifu
#3tacoslayer89Posted 3/2/2013 4:00:18 PM
Bad scaling? Do you know what her passive does?
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#4Lithsp(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2013 4:03:27 PM
tacoslayer89 posted...
Bad scaling? Do you know what her passive does?

Yeah, but it's all she's got mate. Look at the scaling on all of her other moves.

I realize she has great MS and AS buffs, but for actual damage, she doesn't scale well at all. Needs to be ahead to stay ahead otherwise she falls miles behind.
Late game, her short range hurts her too re. other ADC's.

I find her way better as a top.
---
[]Signature[]
#5eco masterPosted 3/2/2013 4:05:31 PM(edited)
What I'm getting here is that you haven't played her, but you looked at numbers and made some poorly-informed general assumptions.

tacoslayer89 posted...
I realize she has great MS and AS buffs, but for actual damage, she doesn't scale well at all. Needs to be ahead to stay ahead otherwise she falls miles behind.

The AS buff gives her "actual damage". As for needing to stay ahead, welcome to playing AD Carries.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#6Lord SojiroPosted 3/2/2013 4:06:08 PM(edited)
Seems accurate, I agree with Lithsp.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#7ParaSpartanPosted 3/2/2013 4:06:06 PM
Try playing her, she does just as well as any other non-hyper carry ADC late game with the added bonus of being able to out-duel ANY ADC thanks to her massive AS buff when in Valor form and the significant blind.
---
~~SUPER SONIC FIGHTER~~
Sonic the Hedgehog FTW!
#8LordClydePosted 3/2/2013 4:10:11 PM
lulz... if people stop building triforce on her, you'll have all the damage you need.
#9zeppelin312Posted 3/2/2013 4:12:06 PM
LordClyde posted...
lulz... if people stop building triforce on her, you'll have all the damage you need.

who the **** builds TF on her?
#10eco masterPosted 3/2/2013 4:12:11 PM
LordClyde posted...

People aren't actually doing this, right?
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain