Another video from me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t253Kjvbnu0

Let's chat about it and what not!
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends and Gears of War
www.youtube.com/TaintedCatalyst
#2kirbymuncherPosted 3/2/2013 4:59:34 PM
Good content as always, but the actual video clips don't seem that related <_<

I have 2 friends who play AD quite a bit, and as someone who mains support, I frequently end up doing bot with them. Both of them play vayne a lot, though with totally different playstyles, and as a result I almost always go vayne+leona or vayne+blitz with one of them, and vayne+janna with the other.

bot lane really is not just about communicating, but getting used to how your partner responds to stuff so that you can play more effectively without having to have a discussion about every single play
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#3TaintedCatalyst(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 7:42:04 AM
kirbymuncher posted...
Good content as always, but the actual video clips don't seem that related <_<

I have 2 friends who play AD quite a bit, and as someone who mains support, I frequently end up doing bot with them. Both of them play vayne a lot, though with totally different playstyles, and as a result I almost always go vayne+leona or vayne+blitz with one of them, and vayne+janna with the other.

bot lane really is not just about communicating, but getting used to how your partner responds to stuff so that you can play more effectively without having to have a discussion about every single play

Yeah, I had a lot more to say about it but wanted to keep it short
---
Currently Playing: League of Legends and Gears of War
www.youtube.com/TaintedCatalyst