What's your opinions on the Darius Ult Nerf?

#11TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/2/2013 7:51:37 PM
Earthbound360 posted...
I love how bee te nerf, everyone on GFAQs said Darius was fine and didn't need the nerf, or quoted specifically "If you think he needs a nerf, you're a bad in wood ELO."

Looking at the poll, looks like most people here on GFAQs think it was a justified nerf. Trying to keep anonymous, aren't you?

I think the good players always said he wasn't that good, but there were always tons of people in Darius threads talking about how he was overpowered.
---
lol
#12profDEADPOOLPosted 3/2/2013 7:59:58 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
It's the perfect nerf for the big D. It makes his laning less dominant while still keeping his team fight and, most importantly, his feel as a character intact. Still strong but not as insurmountable when he gets an early lead.

This.

Earthbound360 posted...
I love how bee te nerf, everyone on GFAQs said Darius was fine and didn't need the nerf, or quoted specifically "If you think he needs a nerf, you're a bad in wood ELO."

Looking at the poll, looks like most people here on GFAQs think it was a justified nerf. Trying to keep anonymous, aren't you?

Well I would say that that option is the best for how I feel on it. Which is the post above.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, C&XF, Gambit, Young Avengers, Hawkguy, GA, I, Vampire, JLD and Constantine
#13VoidgolemPosted 3/2/2013 8:01:58 PM
Darius is the Goblin King.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg