Why does Anivia say "Inner flash".

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why does Anivia say "Inner flash".
3 years ago#1
It makes no sense, much like Caithlyn's "want to see a hat, prick?".
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
3 years ago#2
How does cait not make sense. She is taunting your fashion sense because her hat is so much cooler than yours
Official King Politoed of Gamefaqs
Official Politoed of the Pokemon X & Y boards
3 years ago#3
But I have a teemo hat.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
3 years ago#4
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Hat trick
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#5
Well TC, the way you posted that it makes it seem like Cait is taunting you, mostly by calling you a Prick

but I believe the line is "Want to see a hat trick?"
3 years ago#6
KarmicDragon1 posted...

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=91732&d=1346523125
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
3 years ago#7
Yal seriously don't know she's saying "hat trick"? I excuse Karma cause he's foreign, but ashame that you fellow american's don't know.
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#8
happyscrub1 posted...
Yal seriously don't know she's saying "hat trick"? I excuse Karma cause he's foreign, but ashame that you fellow american's don't know.

Anivia also says "In a flash," not "inner flash." I assume TC was trying to make a joke.
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
3 years ago#9
I'm more confused by why Anivia says "So young, Sona Eve." What do Sona and Eve have to do with anything?
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why does Anivia say "Inner flash".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived