Why does Anivia say "Inner flash".

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why does Anivia say "Inner flash".
3 years ago#1
It makes no sense, much like Caithlyn's "want to see a hat, prick?".
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
3 years ago#2
How does cait not make sense. She is taunting your fashion sense because her hat is so much cooler than yours
---
Official King Politoed of Gamefaqs
Official Politoed of the Pokemon X & Y boards
3 years ago#3
But I have a teemo hat.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
3 years ago#4
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Hat trick
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#5
Well TC, the way you posted that it makes it seem like Cait is taunting you, mostly by calling you a Prick

but I believe the line is "Want to see a hat trick?"
3 years ago#6
KarmicDragon1 posted...

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=91732&d=1346523125
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
3 years ago#7
Yal seriously don't know she's saying "hat trick"? I excuse Karma cause he's foreign, but ashame that you fellow american's don't know.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
3 years ago#8
happyscrub1 posted...
Yal seriously don't know she's saying "hat trick"? I excuse Karma cause he's foreign, but ashame that you fellow american's don't know.

Anivia also says "In a flash," not "inner flash." I assume TC was trying to make a joke.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
3 years ago#9
I'm more confused by why Anivia says "So young, Sona Eve." What do Sona and Eve have to do with anything?
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why does Anivia say "Inner flash".

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived