reddit post said cannon creeps lmao

lulz
---
And then John was a zombie.
#14dennis941012Posted 3/2/2013 11:35:36 PM
who else can absue this only tyrnd?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#15gkh5Posted 3/2/2013 11:56:16 PM
Lol what a weird bug.

"Tryndamere and Xerath are currently disabled while we investigate a game breaking bug."
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#16MadoifPosted 3/3/2013 12:05:05 AM
It didnt work at first but when we got a couple of levels it started to show.
---
Monster Hunter Usernames:
Fidelis HR20-PS2 data;Madoif HR9-PS3 data
#17SmishhhPosted 3/3/2013 12:19:36 AM(edited)
My guess is Xerath's spells use some type of minion code as placeholders for his range since its variable. And its supposed to be impossible to interact with them but they left it out for this spell by accident. Some times coders reuse stuff in creative ways rather than bother making something new.

Either that or it uses a generic placeholder that gets destroyed and since it isn't a champ or ward or anything else it defaults to being a minion.

I'd be interested to know if it requires him to have points in specific skills, like at least one in both Q and W.
#18AmarajahPosted 3/3/2013 12:18:48 AM(edited)
My guess is Xerath's spells use some type of minion code as placeholders for his range since its variable. And its supposed to be impossible to interact with them but they left it out for this spell by accident. Some times coders reuse stuff in creative ways rather than bother making something new.

I'd be interested to know if it requires him to have points in specific skills, like at least one in both Q and W.

That sounds like extremely lazy coding from a big time company.

Then again jarvan and anivia stuff don't work how they should.

Then again Riot has the easiest game in the world to update in terms of new content. Skins and champs are not hard to make, neither is balance hard to work on. They are realllyyy lazy.
#19zeppelin312Posted 3/3/2013 12:24:16 AM
Amarajah posted...

Then again Riot has the easiest game in the world to update in terms of new content. Skins and champs are not hard to make, neither is balance hard to work on. They are realllyyy lazy.

your post, I lol'd
#20VoidgolemPosted 3/3/2013 12:26:29 AM

you think that's bad? Way back in the day it was literally impossible to damage Alistar if your team had a gangplank or singed due to cannon barrage/poison trail counting as enemy minions dying.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg