is there any point in playing volibear or sejuani anymore?

#11PhoenixNinePosted 3/4/2013 12:58:18 PM
Golem Spirit, Tabi, Randuin

You have armor to back your HP.

Now what, silly broken sword?
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#12xDarknezzx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 12:59:22 PM
PhoenixNine posted...
Golem Spirit, Tabi, Randuin

You have armor to back your HP.

how did u find this thread
its like a billion years old
#13Suffer_NotPosted 3/4/2013 1:10:00 PM

A BoRK-en blade is more than enough for the likes of you!
-Raven the Ex-Child
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#14CovenantPosted 3/4/2013 1:16:03 PM
flyguy101 posted...
Remember, the reason we are in "Stack health" meta is that it is SO easy to shred through armor.

BotRK doesn't shred armor. As such, anyone who buys it is significantly less able to shred armor until extremely late in the game.

Riot simultaneously nerfed health and buffed armor with the BotRK rework.
#15BiglabronPosted 3/4/2013 1:20:26 PM
people stupid, cant rush BC and BOTRK at the same time. Guess what I can rush if the enemy team is heavy ad?

Randuins..... People stupid and don't understand 1 item isn't a BC>
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#16Rookie_JetPosted 3/4/2013 1:31:47 PM
xDarknezzx posted...
armor is also worthless now since everyone and their mother has tons of armor penetration

250 armor (which is not terribly hard to get, two items+natural gain/runes/masteries) after ar pen still gives you about 150 effective armor which is about a 60% (just estimating, don't remember the formula) reduction in physical damage. If an AD does about 300 dmg per attack, you're reducing it to about 120 damage instead. With about 3.5k HP (again, not that hard), it's going to take a good little while to get that HP down to 0, about 30 attacks (not taking into account crits or any forms of heal/regen).

Is armor LESS effective now? Yes. Is it still worth building. Absolutely.
#17Suffer_NotPosted 3/4/2013 1:39:40 PM
people stupid, cant rush BC and BOTRK at the same time. Guess what I can rush if the enemy team is heavy ad?

Top lane rushes a Black Cleaver.
ADC rushes a BoRK.
Bruiser shreds armor while ADC shreds health
You can't build both a Randuins and a Warmogs before their team finishes their one item each
What do :c
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#18BiglabronPosted 3/4/2013 1:43:19 PM(edited)
Suffer_Not posted...

Top lane rushes a Black Cleaver.
ADC rushes a BoRK.
Bruiser shreds armor while ADC shreds health
You can't build both a Randuins and a Warmogs before their team finishes their one item each
What do :c

why would I be building a warmogs? are you forgetting the aspect that a randuins has flat health with armor and an atk speed slow?

People are delusional. You are speaking of a 2v1 scenario. Where is your jungler/support at with their bulwark buff? Where is the locket on your team? don't ever look at items in a 2v1.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#19AphoristicPosted 3/4/2013 1:43:46 PM
No, ever since League of Warmog's Armor was replaced by the League of Blade of the Ruined King both Volibear and Sejuani have become bottom tier along with Olaf.
---
[ Aphoristic (360/Steam/League) | Aphoristic92 (PS3) ]
[ 'Look at that dang-ass dang!' - Arin Hansen ]
#20_Yag_Posted 3/4/2013 1:48:08 PM
xDarknezzx posted...
armor is also worthless now since everyone and their mother has tons of armor penetration

i never understood this since it's not like the typical ADC build changed to include more Arpen than before since the season started. the only big difference is BC and ADC's aside from MF don't even build it so really all you have to worry about is the extra shred from the BC the bruiser has.

not only that but half the bruisers that would be getting it wont be targetting you anyway so what's changed so much really...
---
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P