"im gonna afk" my topic about mentally weak players/ socially unskilled players

#1ryudo500Posted 3/3/2013 2:07:25 PM
my response is ok ***** ( starts with a p) why is it that these mentally weak players get so offended as soon as you give your teammate some criticism.

they just wanna stop playing and afk out. It is OBVIOUS that these guys have NEVER been a part of a sports team of ANY kind. they just get all butthurt as soon as they see some criticism. its sickening.

oh and for those of you who are as mentally weak, and say "you shouldn't criticize" you are right but welomce to life. when push comes ot shove, man the **** up and accept it and keep playing. **** like this happens in tons of lockerooms across america. just because you are a social loner or a complete dumbass doesn't mean you can hide and QQ every time you face bumps
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#2TwilightKing13Posted 3/3/2013 2:08:50 PM
I didn't read this topic because you type like a 4th grader.
---
"Any voice can shake the air. My voice shakes the heart! " ~Sho Minamimoto
~~Twilight King~~
#3ShurikoPosted 3/3/2013 2:08:59 PM
you sound like a strong independent black woman who don't need no man TC.
---
http://i.imgur.com/aTk36Od.jpg
http://www.synchtube.com/r/vidyagaemz
#4oKillerkidPosted 3/3/2013 2:09:30 PM
Sounds like you need to man up.
---
Hopefully you see the palindrome.
LoL IGN: V0MITSPIT / XBL: Mmmmmmm Food
#5hello_indigoPosted 3/3/2013 2:13:33 PM
ryudo500 posted...
my response is ok ***** ( starts with a p) why is it that these mentally weak players get so offended as soon as you give your teammate some criticism.

they just wanna stop playing and afk out. It is OBVIOUS that these guys have NEVER been a part of a sports team of ANY kind. they just get all butthurt as soon as they see some criticism. its sickening.

oh and for those of you who are as mentally weak, and say "you shouldn't criticize" you are right but welomce to life. when push comes ot shove, man the **** up and accept it and keep playing. **** like this happens in tons of lockerooms across america. just because you are a social loner or a complete dumbass doesn't mean you can hide and QQ every time you face bumps

I agree with the first paragraph.
#6wanderer918Posted 3/3/2013 2:14:56 PM
TwilightKing13 posted...

---
Can't think of a sig.
#7DartkunPosted 3/3/2013 2:16:36 PM
wanderer918 posted...
TwilightKing13 posted...

---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#8JimboJenPosted 3/3/2013 2:18:31 PM
Dartkun posted...
wanderer918 posted...
TwilightKing13 posted...
I didn't read this topic because you type like a 3rd grader.

---
"the only way to ever really know life's lessons
is when it smacks you right in the face."- Bane- "In Pieces"
#9DeadpooL7Posted 3/3/2013 2:19:55 PM
Judging from this topic you probably dont actually criticize anyone and actually just whine and cry all game... which is why they dont listen and cant take it,

You compare it to a team sport but do you play team sports where your team whines and crys and rages all game long? I never have, the players on my team are always positive during games. Ive never had a team mate go 'omg noob left wing GG we lost' over and over to the other team. Maybe the coach got mad but your not anyones coach in LoL.

What your in game name anyway? Love to see how pro you are.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#10Zalden1Posted 3/3/2013 2:21:35 PM
JimboJen posted...
Dartkun posted...
wanderer918 posted...
TwilightKing13 posted...
I didn't read this topic because you type like a 3rd grader.