ur guys thoughts on graves? or a good carry? and easiest carry?

#11BabySh0esPosted 3/3/2013 6:43:28 PM
graves and ezreal are easily the two best Solo Queue carries. I would also say they have the best overall kits for an ADC at the moment. W is a really strong ability, and his escape is also a huge AS steroid. Not to mention the high burst damage and his passive. Only drawback is his range but with good micro it shouldn't be an issue as if you kite well your E will be up very often...
#12happyscrub1Posted 3/3/2013 6:45:01 PM
BabySh0es posted...
graves and ezreal are easily the two best Solo Queue carries. .

Nope because Cait hard counters Graves and Cait has been popular recently.
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#13BabySh0esPosted 3/3/2013 6:47:41 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
BabySh0es posted...

lol. No adc really "hard counters" another unless you are garbage. With the nunu nerfs Cait is not as strong as she used to be....taric graves lane can easily beat that lane by just picking the perfect moment to go all in and burst her down....

really though in solo queue ADC match ups don't matter. It comes down to who has the better support, or who has better micro.
#14happyscrub1Posted 3/3/2013 6:49:29 PM
BabySh0es posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
BabySh0es posted...

lol. No adc really "hard counters" another unless you are garbage. With the nunu nerfs Cait is not as strong as she used to be....taric graves lane can easily beat that lane by just picking the perfect moment to go all in and burst her down....

really though in solo queue ADC match ups don't matter. It comes down to who has the better support, or who has better micro.

Pick graves into Cait and watch you lose lane most of the time baddie. I can tell you bad just by the nunu comment. Cait has nothing to do with nunu
---
Happyscrub's league of legends rank is higher than 95% gamefaqs posters. This is why gamefaqs jealous of him. That's why they troll him. So sad, So bad, so mad.
#15Arken101Posted 3/3/2013 6:51:02 PM
MF is probably the best solo queue carry right now.
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
PSN/360: Maximal769
#16BabySh0esPosted 3/3/2013 6:51:16 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
BabySh0es posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
BabySh0es posted...

Pick graves into Cait and watch you lose lane most of the time baddie. I can tell you bad just by the nunu comment. Cait has nothing to do with nunu

I usually out CS every adc i play against in solo queue. And ive beaten plenty of Caitlyns really easily as graves. Because my micro is better than theirs. I know you are just some kid who trolls around though so w/e
#17BabySh0esPosted 3/3/2013 6:52:24 PM(edited)
Arken101 posted...

Shes an ult bot in solo queue. Overall kit is not on graves/ezreal level. Honestly not having an escape in solo queue sucks because you can't depend on peels
#18happyscrub1Posted 3/3/2013 6:52:30 PM
BabySh0es posted...

I usually out CS every adc i play against in solo queue. And ive beaten plenty of Caitlyns really easily as graves. Because my micro is better than theirs. I know you are just some kid who trolls around though so w/e

Best argument point NA ever
---
#19happyscrub1Posted 3/3/2013 6:53:11 PM
BabySh0es posted...
Arken101 posted...

Shes an ult bot in solo queue. Overall kit is not on graves/ezreal level. Honestly not having an escape in solo queue sucks because you can't depend on peels

Yet her win rate has been the best for months out of ADC
---