What do you think of Volibear?

#1C3isSwiftPosted 3/3/2013 5:54:19 PM
I'm just wondering because I might be getting him after this free week.
This is my build that I followed and still following. I go Top Lane.
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=40587-allorim-volibear-build-guide

So whats your thoughts on it?
Is there a better guide?
---
I'm awesome.Just admit it.
#2TriikzPosted 3/3/2013 5:55:54 PM
I really like Voli. Ive been building him pure tank with the exception of the new BoTRK. At that point you deal nice damage and are virtually unkillable.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#3BhelliumPosted 3/3/2013 6:01:19 PM
love using him
hate fighting him
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#4LithspPosted 3/3/2013 6:09:20 PM
I think he's awesome and should be used more.

Stomps loads of tops, isn't particularly bad in the jungle, and winds up really hard to take down.

I don't quite understand why you'd really need a BotRK on him though, I guess the new one is alright but eh.. feels like it's the item you'd buy to counter him, not for him to buy.

I like to basically just stack health on him, every other build is a little gimmicky IMO - Warmogs, FM, BC, etc etc.. though, I do love a BT on him if you're fed enough.
---
[]Signature[]
#5VoidgolemPosted 3/3/2013 6:19:23 PM

Stomps loads of tops, isn't particularly bad in the jungle, and winds up really hard to take down.

I don't quite understand why you'd really need a BotRK on him though, I guess the new one is alright but eh.. feels like it's the item you'd buy to counter him, not for him to buy.

I like to basically just stack health on him, every other build is a little gimmicky IMO - Warmogs, FM, BC, etc etc.. though, I do love a BT on him if you're fed enough.

If you need a quick way to boost your damage output, the 5% proc scales on nothing but AS and armor pen. Your W gives you a ton of AS to work with, and the 15% nuke helps you finish off or get in range of dudes.

Wouldn't rush it, but it's a solid purchase after your big tanky items.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#6BhelliumPosted 3/3/2013 6:22:53 PM
bursting down HP fast is good for Voli with that W active.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7iiTryhardPosted 3/3/2013 6:25:37 PM
get triforce GG
---
XBL: iiTryHaard LoL IGN: Pintbomb
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#8TriikzPosted 3/3/2013 6:28:57 PM
Voidgolem posted...

If you need a quick way to boost your damage output, the 5% proc scales on nothing but AS and armor pen. Your W gives you a ton of AS to work with, and the 15% nuke helps you finish off or get in range of dudes.

Wouldn't rush it, but it's a solid purchase after your big tanky items.

^That. I rush warmogs and either Randuins or Spirit Visage depending on enemy team comp. Then if Im fed, BoTRK, otherwise More Tank and save BoTRK for late game.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#9lcodeclPosted 3/3/2013 6:56:14 PM
He's OP in top lane.
---
LoL: CapnDrewsky
XBL: xHomeslicex