Opinions on Akali?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Opinions on Akali?

User Info: darkmoondeity

darkmoondeity
4 years ago#1
I'm brand new to this game, been playing it for a week. Did a hair of research and purchased my first champion: Akali. I've gone 7-0 with her, always highest level, most kills, most gold.
I'm not that good.
She is really over powering. Anyone agree?
But I question that, because if she's so good, why don't more people use her? (unranked matches, i'm only lvl 9) I've only seen her one as an opponent one time.

User Info: guidefox

guidefox
4 years ago#2
Once you reach higher lvl you will see a lot of Akali mid. Overplayed champion in my opinion. But yes, she can be OP if played right.

User Info: Calusblade

Calusblade
4 years ago#3
she is an assassin. Once your at lvl 6, depending on your playing style (3/2/0/1, 2/1/2/1, 3/0/2/1 i find the most common) its q ult atk + other skills and repeat. really not hard to use her. She is squishy, that's really it.
Primera: I don't get it. Why aren't they hitting you
Fei: That's simple. If I let them hit me, it might hurt. :)

User Info: darkmoondeity

darkmoondeity
4 years ago#4
Yeah I have been using Volibear since I started, saving IP. All I usually do is jungle. But with her I just play mid and it doesn't even seem fair.
Like I said i'm pretty new to the game. But with her I got a solo ace. Like WTF. Def should be nerfed.

User Info: Shadow_King56

Shadow_King56
4 years ago#5
Shes used a lot in ranked, she is quite OP especially thanks to the buffs. Her weakness used to be a bad early game, but with the passive buff she has a strong early game that scales into an even stronger late game. I prefer her top over mid though because she stomps most bruisers and other assassins.
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
4 years ago#6
She's broken.

Rush Hextech Gunblade, rylais, then warmogs.

You are now an unkillable squishy destroyer.

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
4 years ago#7
She's a low level/elo pubstomper. Take a few wards then kill anyone who gets in them.
ns

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
4 years ago#8
Shadow Edge posted...
She's a low level/elo pubstomper and she stomps high elo players, too

Fix'd

User Info: trombonology

trombonology
4 years ago#9
It could be that she fits your play style really well.

In addition, most new people do not know how to deal with an all-in type champion. In low levels, champs like Singed, Akali, Katarina, etc all feel really overpowered because of this.
Drum Corps Div I member.
-Who needs friends when you have an enemy like me =)

User Info: thisisboris2

thisisboris2
4 years ago#10
id marry her
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Opinions on Akali?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived