i've lost my last 15 games

#1BhelliumPosted 3/3/2013 9:09:57 PM
kill me now
or recommend a good satan summoning ritual so i can sell my soul for free elo
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#2Skul_Posted 3/3/2013 9:13:45 PM
*bang*
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#3Ky KiskyPosted 3/3/2013 9:14:07 PM
This game shatters hopes and dreams!!! When I joined I wanted to be a decent rammus player. Instead, i lost my first 20 games with him only to realize he may not be my style... I picked a character I hated and it played better!!

Every time I win 1 I would lose 1. confused if i am getting better or worse. Now I end up searching for characters I like that I am confortable with!
#4Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:34:52 PM(edited)
losing streak over! :)
after 5 or so more losses

of course now i'm at that wonderful elo where you don't have a jungle half the time
I'm sure I'll be back to that nice silver/gold normals bracket where everyone is competent yet not too serious soon enough
---
#5Alakazam_fanPosted 3/5/2013 7:40:52 PM
Bhellium posted...
of course now i'm at that wonderful elo where you don't have a jungle half the time

You were up too high to begin with. Now you're placed with people with the same skill levels as you.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#6Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:42:54 PM
quiet you
you don't know me
---
#7twopoundcowPosted 3/5/2013 7:45:12 PM
If you really lost 15 games in a row he probably has a pretty good judge of you.
#8TriikzPosted 3/5/2013 7:45:17 PM
Bhellium posted...

I'm sure I'll be back to that nice silver/gold normals bracket where everyone is competent yet not too serious soon enough

No jungle = dodge for me. Having people still think duo top is ok in ranked, is just a sign of a loss waiting to happen.
---
I dont always argue with idiots. But when I do, I prefer Gamefaqs...
#9Bhellium(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 7:46:26 PM
twopoundcow posted...
If you really lost 15 games in a row he probably has a pretty good judge of you.

racist
---
#10a5ny5Posted 3/5/2013 7:48:10 PM
Bhellium posted...

ahhahaaahahaha no

people in silver and gold do just as stupid stuff as in bronze