Don't main OP champs or very strong champs in ranked

#1VikillaVPosted 3/3/2013 8:44:48 PM
Someone gets nerfed, you have to find someone else to play, or save up for a new champ to stomp with. You aren't allowing yourself to actually learn to play other champs that people see as "bad."

Last season, people would get mad at me for going WW top. I'd out sustain opponent and get clutch kills late game for my team with ult. I actually had a better win rate with WW top than better tops like Irelia.
---
One half of the tag team champs of nWo LEGIT
#2ikilledkenny2Posted 3/3/2013 8:47:54 PM
because getting good with a weak champion will somehow win you more games than getting good with a strong champion?
#3OwlRammerPosted 3/3/2013 8:50:13 PM
because getting good with a weak champion will somehow win you more games than getting good with a strong champion?

People never see that weak champion and will most likely not know how to deal with it (depending on your league and skill of opponent of course), plus if that doesn't take account into that game then at least you will get consistent gameplay for a long time as Riot will not touch that champion in ever (heimerdinger for example).
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#4TheSteelPhoenixPosted 3/3/2013 8:50:13 PM
This game is 20% team work, and 80% understanding what makes a champion strong, and by extension, what environment they are strongest in. And a tiny itty bitty part that comes from outplaying someone.

Don't be a scrub, you will be destined to lose.
---
lol
#5EcchiBakaPosted 3/3/2013 8:53:55 PM
I mained Kayle before her nerf, I still main her. Granted, people don't ban her as often now, so that gives me a lot of free room to autolock her some more.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#6VoidgolemPosted 3/3/2013 8:54:00 PM
80% teamplay.

20% not feeding your lane.

unfortunately a vast majority of solo queue fails at the latter, which naturally lends itself to also failing the former.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#7kaysa13Posted 3/3/2013 8:55:44 PM
Funny, when I read TC's second sentence, it gave me the impression that I should do myself a favor and study Philosophy to actually learn something from what people perceive as "bad", than study engineering and earn later on.
---
This is a signature.
#8g-cube_mastaPosted 3/3/2013 9:03:05 PM
You have to know how the OP champs play so you can play them when they trickle through picks/bans for freelo.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#9Masemune_100Posted 3/3/2013 9:30:12 PM
I'll just stick with my Kha'zix, Riven, Jayce, Zed and Thresh and continue on with my life.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#10Koala262Posted 3/3/2013 11:31:20 PM
It's actually 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will.
---
----
---