If you get a lux support, dodge

#1AmarajahPosted 3/3/2013 9:46:01 PM
The person who plays lux support personality is most likely atrocious, and they will feel the need to ruin/take your cs often and make it a concern of theirs to get caught and go in when it is unnecessary (aka give free kills just by playing super dmg solo carry with no farm). The lux support species also likes to say 'its just normals' even though you might be trying to play a fairly serious draft game.

I'm sure I'll remember some other downsides to them, but needless to say, the lux support species is usually always frustrating to play with. Take caution or you might regret.
#2HyperShadow4321Posted 3/3/2013 10:42:11 PM
In my experience, Lux is almost always terrible if she isn't playing mid. If I ever have her support me, she usually can't do too much other than steal creeps. I remember once a guy was trying to play Lux mid; however, someone else called mid. Instead of choosing a different character, he decided to just tack himself onto top lane with me (playing as Malphite, who really needs all of the creeps in order to do anything on top lane) and steal all of the creeps. Even though he berated our mid most of the game, our mid did pretty good... but we still ended up losing.

So yeah, I agree. Lux support is usually annoying and often time just some guy who is butthurt that he couldn't go mid.
#3DrudaxPosted 3/3/2013 10:45:03 PM
I honestly despise people that think they can play Lux, they usually fight an akali mid and go on a massive feeding spree at level 6. Or if they're support they'll attempt a skill shot, miss and wind up being stunned/grabbed/rooted instantly, every time.
---
"In the beginning the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."
#4EcchiBakaPosted 3/3/2013 10:47:56 PM
The **** is this ****?

I play Lux support. I do not steal creeps. I am not atrocious. I do not get caught (okay, I do get caught sometimes). I don't play Lux Support because I'm butthurt that I didn't get mid, I play it because it's fun as hell and the poking/zoning is atrocious if I'm not being a total idiot with my skillshots during play.

Don't define a champ's skill at a role in 2-3 games with trolls/bad players. Play it with someone like me.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#5Morrowind789Posted 3/3/2013 10:54:09 PM
Yea.... No

She's not optimal as a support sure, but she's better than a majority of non support archetypes
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#6eco masterPosted 3/3/2013 10:58:39 PM
I've only had Lux supports with great mindsets and good gameplay. Putting that out there.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#7ninplayerPosted 3/3/2013 11:01:08 PM
Lux is one of those champs where if she's on MY team she's 1/8 after 10 minutes but if she's on the ENEMY team she's like a deity at landing those skillshots and she will wreck my ****

I mean, obviously this is a logical fallacy or whatever they're called, but that's just what it seems like.
#8MegeasPosted 3/3/2013 11:01:28 PM
just had a support lux feed last match....Ironic.

Really though anyone in randoms, be it ranked or normals that is playing a mid as support will feed and try to build like they do in mid. They will not ward, grab any GP 10 or actually bring support summoners. they don't support its an excuse to play a champ they like in another lane.

the list includes but not limited to:
Lux, Morgana, Fiddlesticks, teemo, zyra, etc.
#9Amarajah(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2013 11:03:55 PM(edited)
I've never not had a lux support be detrimental to laning as an ADC. She is very good at taking basically everything from you and leaving you dry. A lot of ADCs cant burst steal a kill compared to the quick long range burst of her ult and E.
#10VoidgolemPosted 3/3/2013 11:05:27 PM
lux support I have no concerns with.

Support fiddle and jungle kayle on the other hand, I have yet to have go well.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg