The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

So Elise virtually has no counters...

#1fft_ramzaPosted 3/3/2013 10:40:41 PM
...been kicking some serious butt, specially Garen, Darius, Xin Zhao, Rengar, Teemo and Irelia butt.
---
Signature for rent
#2ThyCorndogPosted 3/3/2013 10:41:26 PM
Jayce and Yorick can do well
they're not necessarily "counters" but they're certainly an even match
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#3AC_DragonfirePosted 3/3/2013 10:55:11 PM
ThyCorndog posted...
Jayce and Yorick can do well
they're not necessarily "counters" but they're certainly an even match

Yep the other 2 tops that really don't have any counters lol.
#4aHappySackaPosted 3/3/2013 10:58:15 PM(edited)
Morde does well if Elise doesn't have a jungler with cc.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5Knight_Of_OrderPosted 3/3/2013 11:06:02 PM
Morde is great against her, maybe her only true counter...but then you're sending morde top.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#6PhoenixEgg88Posted 3/4/2013 12:46:41 AM
Lets face it morde is gonna push whichever lane you put him in. Its his job.

Jayce imo is her best 'counter'. Yorick is just....well.....Yorick. Athough ive been running into a lot of terribad yoricks recently. I won one with voli top. Kept fearing his ghouls lol.
---
So Big, So Angry, So Dead.
#7Suffer_NotPosted 3/4/2013 12:51:49 AM
I would consider Akali, and Kayle to be skill matchups against her. Both have pretty good poke and sustain for trades, good pushing, and an ability to get away from her double jump.

But for almost anyone else she's a big problem. That 2 seconds of invul is rough :/
#8Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/4/2013 1:10:37 AM
Glad people are finally admitting Jayce is good against her, also agree with Akali being a skill matchup I think may slightly favour Akali.

I find lots of champions can do well against her, the problem is very few players are willing to invest in early MR and still want to rush there Giants belts, etc, against her. So many times in lane I have not been able to kill them, I come back with a haunting guise and they come back with something stupid like Giants belt and Ruby Crystal. Lane won ty.
#9Tro77TroPosted 3/4/2013 1:11:39 AM
I remember when we got mocked for telling you guys that Elise is ridiculously strong.

Good times.
Good times.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn
#10Suffer_NotPosted 3/4/2013 1:15:13 AM
I remember when we got mocked for telling you guys that Elise is ridiculously strong.

Good times.
Good times.

Yeah, I remember Season 2 as well.

And then the penetration changes happened and all of a sudden the champion with high base damage was suddenly able to build a bunch of magic penetration and then tank items and become a tank that does % health damage in a meta where the primary tanky stat was stacking health.