Real Talk: Do you give a Penta to the other team?

#1DeadpooL7Posted 3/4/2013 6:49:14 AM(edited)
If youre the last person alive someone has the quadra do you just stop and submit so you give it to them? Fight them 1v1 even if you know youll probably lose but want to give them the opportunity to get it (or kill them showing theyre not worthy)? Or do you just turn around and run and do all you can to avoid them getting it?

Ive heard lots of opinions (no real talk though) on what people should do and wondering how most people handle it on the real.

Please only the realist or real talk in my real talk threads. No frontin allowed.

EDIT: Its blatantly obvious you are about to lose...The only think you can do is run to fountain and prevent them from getting a Penta but your still about to lose.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#2DivinewargodPosted 3/4/2013 6:34:15 AM
Only if it's blatantly obvious that we're going to lose the game anyway.
---
Don't worry Summoner. Sona_Buvelle will protect you.
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#3LithspPosted 3/4/2013 6:34:17 AM
Nope, I do anything I can to survive to that my team isn't aced.

If I can hold off their team on my own until they come back, then who knows, you're in with a chance really.

Under no circumstances will I ever "let" anyone kill me, for a penta or not.
---
[]Signature[]
#4DartkunPosted 3/4/2013 6:44:54 AM
Divinewargod posted...
Only if it's blatantly obvious that we're going to lose the game anyway.

This. I don't mind it and people get really happy when they get it. But I'm not wasting 40 minutes for THAT to be the reason we'll lose.
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5Myst2Posted 3/4/2013 6:47:06 AM
if it's close hell no

if it's a blowout, maybe
---
I mean if there's people around its usually a good idea to go semi-deep into the woods so they can't blatantly see your wang, unless of course you are Myst2-LTJ
#6DeadpooL7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 6:50:34 AM
Yea I edited my post... I mean its obvious you are about to lose. Liek say both your nexus towers are down and minions are up there. They will take it before anyone else can respawn.

This is just seeing if you give the penta to them or if you feel like its not really theirs if they cant get it.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#7Rookie_JetPosted 3/4/2013 6:51:42 AM
First off, this thread made me lol.

To answer, no, not giving **** for free. What's a penta when it isn't really deserved? That's like getting last place in the elementary school spelling bee, but getting a medal for effort. Straight trollin', and that's real talk!

The only thing I would do to give penta is help my own teammate get it even if it would be WAY easier for me to just get that last hit.
#8sonic_rockzPosted 3/4/2013 6:55:19 AM
If they want a penta, come get it. In fact, in this very situation, if there isn't an escape, I run right for their teammates, so they'll kill me instead.

I'm that guy.
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#9xRustySpoonPosted 3/4/2013 6:57:49 AM
i dunno, its like, super embarrassing to hear the announcer say "enemy PENTAKILL"
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#10DartkunPosted 3/4/2013 6:59:31 AM
xRustySpoon posted...
i dunno, its like, super embarrassing to hear the announcer say "enemy PENTAKILL"

On the other hand, running at the enemies and letting them get it, means you get to say "Yeah. I intentionally did that"
---
BlazBlue CSX: Mu-12 and Taokaka
youtube.com/user/Shinius