Real Talk: Stop playing if you dont take this seriously.

#11DeadpooL7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:36:45 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
why are you posting so much today

Real Talk I always post a ton... normally its later at night though... maybe youre not allowed up that late?
---
Taric is mai waifu
#12RihawfPosted 3/4/2013 10:38:12 AM
my elo is higher than yours
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#13KingEtemonPosted 3/4/2013 10:39:43 AM
If I'm not having fun, I won't take the game seriously. If that prevents me from getting any higher in the ladder or whatnot, than so be it.
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#14DeadpooL7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:43:04 AM(edited)
Rihawf posted...

Real talk thats a lie... AND YOU NO THIS TOO!

And dont even try to pull some BR server stuff on me cause on the real thats as good as trash.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#15xDarknezzxPosted 3/4/2013 10:41:52 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
xDarknezzx posted...

Real Talk I always post a ton... normally its later at night though... maybe youre not allowed up that late?

there was no need to get upset friend
#16RihawfPosted 3/4/2013 10:49:34 AM
DeadpooL7 posted...
Rihawf posted...

Real talk thats a lie... AND YOU NO THIS TOO!

And dont even try to pull some BR server stuff on me cause on the real thats as good as trash.

deadpool pls
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#17DeadpooL7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:53:07 AM
xDarknezzx posted...
DeadpooL7 posted...
xDarknezzx posted...

there was no need to get upset friend

Now im really upset! Do u even listen 2 me son?

Im being real here and trying to tell u this aint a game and you tell me not to get upset? Dont get upset that im devoting my life to a cause you call it a GAME???? ADN IM SUPPOSED TO NOT GET UPSET? REAL????? REALLLL??????????
---
Taric is mai waifu
#18Suffer_NotPosted 3/4/2013 10:55:12 AM(edited)
I read an interesting article (that I don't remember the location of >__>) talking about how the eSports scene has exploded for League of Legends. For many people, the game is not a game, but a job. For an aspiring e-Athlete, every game is an opportunity to get better, to get noticed, to build up the skills needed to make it big. This puts them at complete odds with the people who don't take the game seriously at all. For them, they have no motivation for playing outside of having fun.

For them, I can understand the mentality of "Don't play if you're not going to try". And so on their behalf, I would argue that people who want a more casual experience should just play normals.

But real talk, we don't really have any professionals who post on these boards (unless they are lurking or otherwise concealing their identity). And the only other posters who have something 'at stake' are the various gimmick accounts (Darius_Bot, Sona_Buvelle, Shyvana, etc) since they spend all day getting shot, stabbed, and gooped on and it's probably easier to do that when their summoners care about the match.

Edit: Completely forgot to bring this up.
Taric is mai waifu

Trash tier waifu, too obsessed with gems and other material possession, pizza feet, hair is made out of cardboard, 0/10 not even the chinese art redeems him.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#19TaroBubbleTeaPosted 3/4/2013 10:54:46 AM
I partially agree with you but i it is just a game and fun is subjective. sometimes i feel qutting and saying i don't care anymore but then i remember there are 9 other people playing with me devoting time out of their lives to play this game. So this is kinda redundant and i could just edit the beginning of the post but i do agree with you.
---
GT: WholeLottaMing
LoL: Korean Steel (Used to be iBubbleTea)
#20DeadpooL7(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 10:58:51 AM
TaroBubbleTea posted...
I partially agree with you but i it is just a game and fun is subjective. sometimes i feel qutting and saying i don't care anymore but then i remember there are 9 other people playing with me devoting time out of their lives to play this game. So this is kinda redundant and i could just edit the beginning of the post but i do agree with you.

^ dats real talk there

Suffer_Not posted...

Edit: Completely forgot to bring this up.
Taric is mai waifu

Trash tier waifu, too obsessed with gems and other material possession, pizza feet, hair is made out of cardboard, 0/10 not even the chinese art redeems him.

Lol dont come in my threads and not expect me to pull some realness out cause on the real you jelly as ****

Im sorry to go so hard on u but real u asked for it.
---
Taric is mai waifu