Alright, teach me how to carry harder

#11Colegreen_c12Posted 3/5/2013 10:03:19 PM
Roaming is nice and all, but it's just not worth helping people who are really bad. Even if they get fed, if they do stupid crap and die constantly then it won't matter. Gank for your teammates that are most likely to help you win the game if said ganks succeed.

No. You especially help the people who are really bad if you can. Because if they get fed they will be able to not feed as much in lane. And since you should be fed as well, you can carry without worrying about their carries.
---
rawr
#12xHFxPosted 3/5/2013 10:04:25 PM
No. You especially help the people who are really bad if you can. Because if they get fed they will be able to not feed as much in lane. And since you should be fed as well, you can carry without worrying about their carries.

You mean how they give up their kill streak so easily?
#13EDumeyPosted 3/5/2013 10:08:31 PM
Learning objective control is really important. Also stopping the bleeding before your team can throw can go a long way

"Stop chasing, they're split so we could take this turret."

"Just give that one up, we aren't doing anything if we run in one by one to die."

"No, baron is a terrible call."

"If I initiate, please follow me. If someone gets caught out, we have to fight."

Simple leadership stuff like that can to a long way.

Or you can literally carry the game by winning every lane by playing some snowball pub stomp roaming champ, or an assassin like Alkali or Zed that if you're good with, will be able to take out the enemy carry every fight, regardless of how hard your team tries to throw.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#14cautionifeedPosted 3/5/2013 11:21:17 PM
how do you 1v5
please teach me
i wanna manmode like you
which champ you use to 1v5
please dont tell me teemo because shrooms dont count
anyway ive never seen anyone 1v5 (except ad sion) before so can you please tell me
thanks in advance
#15thedarklordx3Posted 3/10/2013 9:50:40 AM(edited)
on topic: all you need to do, is not pick support or ADC unless your support is good,

also, hope to god you don't have to fight the fed enemies until you're sufficiently powerful

I play Jax mainly, and he's a bruiser who 1v1s very well, so hes great for carrying

also try to find out which of your team mates are lost causes not worth your time, and which can actually be helped

I.E: if they don't communicate, don't speak english, ignore pings/chat, don't listen, are A-holes, especially if they blame the team when they're the worst player and/or just generally seem hopeless, forget about them

if they don't do any of the above, then they have hope

cautionifeed posted...
how do you 1v5
please teach me
i wanna manmode like you
anyway ive never seen anyone 1v5 (except ad sion) before so can you please tell me
thanks in advance

I once 1v4'd

the enemy was at our inhibitor in mid, and I came in behind them, most of them except for trynd were at low health though and I think they were all carries

I(Jax) came in and I just wrecked the first 3 and got a triple kill, then I got trynd to like 20% HP and he felled me, although even if I got him to 0% he'd probably have saved himself and killed me with his ult

and yes, that was a 4v1 that I came out on top in, Jax OP

it'd also have worked as AP yi, because his W allows you to tank a 1v5 assuming you don't get stunned or knocked up or something, and his Q is a nuke that'll outright destroy squishies and people at low HP

also tanks can do it, if the opponent is stupid enough(to attack the tank) and you're strong enough
---
Jax is the single greatest champion in League of Legends(TL:DR: Jax OP)
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#16BoogyyPosted 3/10/2013 10:08:41 AM
Make good calls consistently and show leadership skills

pick op champs

/topic
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#17Master_strikerPosted 3/10/2013 10:14:53 AM
pick hecarim

http://imgur.com/REq0xUo
---
yooooooo
#18ryanaPosted 3/10/2013 10:26:19 AM
We're still waiting on that lolking.
#19fullmetalyanalPosted 3/10/2013 10:40:25 AM
Play someone that can hide behind your meatshields (useless teammates that serve only for the other team to get greedy off of) then just do damage on whoever you can in a teamfight while trying to go for their adc apc and pray to God they dont have a kassadin or a xinzhao.
---
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png
#20wantfastcarsPosted 3/10/2013 10:50:16 AM
cautionifeed posted...
how do you 1v5
please teach me
i wanna manmode like you
thanks in advance

1v5'd once as Voli
Granted their team was horribly disconnected and had no unity
Got a quadra and died when I got greedy and went for the penta against a full-health garen when I was at maybe 25% and my passive had already been triggered
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD