Season 3

#11omega bahumatPosted 3/4/2013 3:00:21 PM
Kirbix posted...
Any good? TBH I forgot all about league around Christmas time.

Correction: apparently I left mid January. So in the last 45 days, how much has riot turned things upside down.

you're a lueser right?
#12Kirbix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:02:30 PM
omega bahumat posted...
Kirbix posted...
Any good? TBH I forgot all about league around Christmas time.

Correction: apparently I left mid January. So in the last 45 days, how much has riot turned things upside down.

you're a lueser right?

No. I totally missed the invites.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#13Kirbix(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2013 3:08:22 PM
A cursory glance reveals a lot of chatter about top/jungle bruiser taric.

About damned time. I loved me some ap bruiser taric. Of course you couldn't play him without getting reported before. Such is the life of Lol, I suppose.

Is eve back to eve tier? Last I check she had just gotten her 4th or 5th nerf.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#14hyorinryuPosted 3/4/2013 3:13:38 PM

About damned time. I loved me some ap bruiser taric. Of course you couldn't play him without getting reported before. Such is the life of Lol, I suppose.

She lost a lot of her popularity after they nerfed her ult to do damage off of current health rather than max health. I dunno bout Eve tier though.

Oh, and Taric got his armor aura nerfed to 10% of armor from flat values, and his passive has been changed to do damage based on total mana rather than restoring mana.
---
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
#15Suffer_NotPosted 3/4/2013 3:14:31 PM

Taric received a change to his passive. Instead of restoring mana when he hits things, he now adds 2% of his max mana as bonus magic damage (this is double against champions). So he gets double the Manamune passive for free, sort of. It's made him a lot more viable as a single lane champion.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#16lightdragoon88Posted 3/4/2013 3:27:05 PM
Kirbix posted...
@lightdragoon
I don't recognize you, so you must be new. Your post is unhelpful and surprisingly aggressive seeing as we are only just meeting.
I like it- I bet you're a favorite around here now. You certainly fit in well enough.

Sorry if it sound aggressive, but I stand by what I said.

The video shows changes made to characters and the adding of smart ping.
---
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#17shadyelfPosted 3/4/2013 3:30:01 PM(edited)
League of Black Cleaver: omg armor useless everyone do true damage-> League of Warmogs: omg let's all build health to counter all that armorpen even you ADC-> League of BotRK: omg let's all build BotRK to counter all the health stacking-> League of Randuins?
---
?