Season 3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
3 years ago#11
Kirbix posted...
Any good? TBH I forgot all about league around Christmas time.

Correction: apparently I left mid January. So in the last 45 days, how much has riot turned things upside down.

you're a lueser right?

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
3 years ago#12
omega bahumat posted...
Kirbix posted...
Any good? TBH I forgot all about league around Christmas time.

Correction: apparently I left mid January. So in the last 45 days, how much has riot turned things upside down.

you're a lueser right?

No. I totally missed the invites.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
3 years ago#13
A cursory glance reveals a lot of chatter about top/jungle bruiser taric.

About damned time. I loved me some ap bruiser taric. Of course you couldn't play him without getting reported before. Such is the life of Lol, I suppose.

Is eve back to eve tier? Last I check she had just gotten her 4th or 5th nerf.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: hyorinryu

hyorinryu
3 years ago#14

About damned time. I loved me some ap bruiser taric. Of course you couldn't play him without getting reported before. Such is the life of Lol, I suppose.

She lost a lot of her popularity after they nerfed her ult to do damage off of current health rather than max health. I dunno bout Eve tier though.

Oh, and Taric got his armor aura nerfed to 10% of armor from flat values, and his passive has been changed to do damage based on total mana rather than restoring mana.
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
3 years ago#15

Taric received a change to his passive. Instead of restoring mana when he hits things, he now adds 2% of his max mana as bonus magic damage (this is double against champions). So he gets double the Manamune passive for free, sort of. It's made him a lot more viable as a single lane champion.
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
3 years ago#16
Kirbix posted...
@lightdragoon
I don't recognize you, so you must be new. Your post is unhelpful and surprisingly aggressive seeing as we are only just meeting.
I like it- I bet you're a favorite around here now. You certainly fit in well enough.

Sorry if it sound aggressive, but I stand by what I said.

The video shows changes made to characters and the adding of smart ping.
LIFE IS A BEAUTY HOWL!
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
3 years ago#17
League of Black Cleaver: omg armor useless everyone do true damage-> League of Warmogs: omg let's all build health to counter all that armorpen even you ADC-> League of BotRK: omg let's all build BotRK to counter all the health stacking-> League of Randuins?
?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived