Cass needs more love

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Cass needs more love
3 years ago#1
Best mid you could possible choose if you already have a good amount of utility on the team.
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
3 years ago#2
The skill cap on her makes me not want a cass on my team ever because they will always be terrible with her.
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
PSN/360: Maximal769 Garen's mai waifu
3 years ago#3
The skill cap on her makes me not want a cass on my team ever because they will always be terrible with her.

because any champ in league is so hard
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
3 years ago#4
Wasn't there an LCS match were someone picked Cass and missed ults and just made bad plays overall? I think the guy's name was Chuuper.
I'll admit it though, I suck at using her ult and ended up refunding her a while back.
?
3 years ago#5
Her pubstombing potential is very high.
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.
3 years ago#6
She's like Anivia, not OP because how hard she is to use to her full potential.
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
3 years ago#7
She's like Anivia, not OP because how hard she is to use to her full potential.

But anivia post 6 is OP, you have a 1.0 AP ratio on a 6 sec CD.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Cass needs more love

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived