Best build for draaaaaaaven?

#1B01tPosted 3/4/2013 4:51:42 PM
I'm curious, what do you guys think's the best full build for him?
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#2Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/4/2013 4:53:48 PM
Rush BT or Bork. Probably Bork now. Then go PD after BT or IE after Bork. Then LW then whichever of those items you didn't get before then a randuin's or GA or something
---
And then John was a zombie.
#3Mogu_MoguPosted 3/4/2013 5:03:27 PM
x2 Black Cleaver
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#4zeppelin312Posted 3/4/2013 5:05:28 PM
BT or BoRK
PD or shiv IE
LW LW or PD
defensive item or IE PD or LW
IE or defensive itemv defensive item
#5thecrossnkightPosted 3/4/2013 5:36:50 PM
I prefer running vamp quints, and going vamp scepter -> IE -> LW -> PD.

Doing a crit spinning axe early game typically means easy kill/auto won exchange. It also makes your passive stack. The slight extra AD scaling you get from BT isnt worth cutting your auto attack damage in half.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#6GoldenFantasyPosted 3/4/2013 5:52:59 PM
thecrossnkight posted...
I prefer running vamp quints, and going vamp scepter -> IE -> LW -> PD.

Doing a crit spinning axe early game typically means easy kill/auto won exchange. It also makes your passive stack. The slight extra AD scaling you get from BT isnt worth cutting your auto attack damage in half.

Then why not get a zeal before finishing the IE? It gives crit and aspd, both things Draven wants/needs.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks
#7thecrossnkightPosted 3/4/2013 6:21:27 PM
He doesnt need attack speed that much, Going zeal, or even PD, before LW is fine though.
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.
#8SozanekPosted 3/4/2013 6:22:31 PM
Focus on AD and crit chance, since you have 85% AD steroid and AS steroid.

BT (as a first item, you get almost the same dps (from what I recall - around 30 less damage on average per attack on level 10, no runes) as from IE (crits included) but with lifesteal and cheaper)
IE
BC or LW
PD or Executioner's
GA

1. BoTRK is usually not as good option as BT for Draven, since he doesn't scale as good with AS as other carries.
2. Executioner's Calling can be considered if enemies have some healing abilites.

Another surprisingly good build is:
IE
IE
IE
BT
LW

(The number of IEs and BTs can change depending on how much crit chance do you want)
---
Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#9Shadow EdgePosted 3/4/2013 6:27:02 PM
No idea why people insist on stacking/rushing crit chance on Draven. He scales hardcore with raw AD. His Q applies his passive too, so as long as you can keep landing a Q every 4 seconds, it's fine.
---
ns
#10Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/4/2013 8:13:23 PM
Yeah Draven's one of the few who's probably better off rushing BT over Bork when I think about it. AD and lifesteal are his bread and butter.
---
And then John was a zombie.