Nocturne Irelia Rumble Jayce

#11shadyelfPosted 3/4/2013 8:53:01 PM
I thought Xin was just bad luck for me (solo top/mid not jungle) then I realized I was being a dumbass and starting with my gap closer and having nothing else to follow up. Same with Vi.
---
?
#12xRustySpoonPosted 3/4/2013 10:35:21 PM
I bought Irelia way back when she was blatantly overpowered. This was back when she could ult a creep wave and heal to full, and the ult CD was ridiculously low. I bought her knowing she was good, but I could never really do well. I didn't understand her playstyle, idk, the ups and downs and aggression vs. passivity didn't click with me.

It took me a long time to really understand how to play with her kit for some reason, which doesn't make sense to me anymore because her kit is relatively simple.

Riven was another champ I had similar problems with. I waited off for a long time before buying her, but people finally realized how strong she was (think back when Riven peaked in popularity.)
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#13KingEtemonPosted 3/4/2013 10:39:25 PM
Malz, Bird, and Lich. I'll never play them truly successfully in a normal game.
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#14KyleizALIVEPosted 3/4/2013 10:43:52 PM
Nunu..like idk. It's just BB the ADC and poke, but I still fail.

I used to main Ori, but recently went back to her and got stomped. I guess I'm used to Syndra now. :c
---
LoL: UpToSixteen
<ebonics>Syndra be mah bitty fo sho</ebonics>
#15albinorhino004Posted 3/4/2013 10:50:11 PM
While I am very great at playing AD in general, I never understood caitlyn.

Started playing some cait this week on a whim, everything about her style (down to animation) clicked.

I feel when animations (along with skills) click fluidly and orb walking becomes second nature I've mastered a champion.

There's orb walking and then there's mastering exactly how a champion controls by abusing every second of their animation frame.
---
drinking is very bad
#16gkh5Posted 3/4/2013 11:03:10 PM
I suck with Mundo. Whenever I play against one, he somehow farms both jungles while ganking for a kill or two and by midgame is unkillable. When I play Mundo, I pretty much **** myself on my first clear with how low I get and never get so godlike.

Jax is one that I sucked with no matter how hard I tried. Just picked him up again though and have been steamrolling when I play him. Just a matter of learning how to trade and use counterstrike better.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#17EDumeyPosted 3/5/2013 10:12:29 AM
I necro this topic because I remembered another one. Janna. F*** Janna. I always shield too late, and tornados never do as much as a want them to. Ultra are always just a second of delaying the inevitable, weather than enemy Janna ults that ruin my day.

I mean, I understand that she is probably one of the harder supports to get used to, but I just have no intention of putting in that time. But I have friends that HAVE just *clicked* with her and do amazing things in game. Always makes me jealous.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#18negative4Posted 3/5/2013 10:14:50 AM
Janna is so easy though. Unless you're not smartcasting, you should almost always be able to land your shield before something hits (ie Leona right when she throws Zenith Blade, Taric's stun, when a Vayne or Grave dashes in, etc). I just use the ult to screw with everyone's positioning to reset a fight.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#19VentonPosted 3/5/2013 10:27:03 AM
Its not as much the champion as it it is the jungle for me. Im horrible at being in the right place at the right time :/
---
Starcraft 2 - KannedTuna.820 - Masters Zerg
LoL: Kanshuna
#20GogglesFrogPosted 3/5/2013 10:29:02 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
I kind of feel that way with Irelia right now. I always do really well in laning, and her kit makes perfect sense to me as far as 1v1 or even 1v2dueling goes. But as soon as tteam fights start, I'm practically useless. I'd much rather have Jax in my hands at that point.

Bumrush the AD carry like your life depends on it.

Dis
---
Isaiah 55:8 - "'For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,' declares the LORD."