Items for a specific champion

#1Brt83Posted 3/5/2013 10:38:15 AM
SotD's active seems to be uniquely tailored to Udyr, since no other champion (that i can think of) can actually use the full active since their first 3 attacks will crit with the 100% crit chance, way before the timer actually runs out.

Is there any other item that only one champion can use in a specific way?
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#2ArtosRCPosted 3/5/2013 10:39:31 AM
SotD works just fine on Twitch.
---
This is fact and cannot be disputed.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/zerominus/Pics/Signatures/s.gif
#3Brt83(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:42:17 AM
also works fine on many other champions, what I'm remarking on is the fact that ONLY udyr can actually have the 100% Attack speed for the full active duration.

And if anyone can think of another item that only one champion can use, albeit in a specific way.
---
Some people say I have no life. To those people: up up down down left right left right ;BA select start! Ding! 30 lives!!
#4Savra104Posted 3/5/2013 10:43:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StE-f3PqSQ8

SotD works fine with a number of other characters. But based on the gist of what you're saying...

Nashor's Tooth kinda falls into this. The only characters I've seen it built on are Kayle, Tryndamere and the rare case of a pro building it on Diana.

Tiamat/Ravenous Hydra works disturbingly well with Gangplank. Otherwise there aren't that many characters where it's something you really really want.
#5Brt83(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 10:50:54 AM
to clarify: Udyr, while in turtle stance, cannot crit. Thus being the only one who can get 100% attack speed buff for the full active duration. I don't mean items that benefit one champion more than others (like hydra on gp and fiora) but items that NO ONE else can use in that specific way.
---
#6Suffer_NotPosted 3/5/2013 10:57:01 AM
Muramana has a unique interaction with Syndra. It increases single target spell damage by a % of your current mana, and her ult is 3-7 single target spells in a row. It will easily increase her ult damage by 900 damage or more depending on how much mana you needed to expend to get 7 orbs and if you have any other mana items. It's an equivalent of over 600 AP for her ult in a single item that costs only 2.1k gold, and it's not very hard to stack.

Honorable mention for the old Innervating Locket, which was much beloved by stance switching champions like Udyr, Nidalee, and Sona.

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith I would consider a unqiue item on Cassiopeia. I don't remember the exact math, but if you get it as a 4th or 5th item she can solo baron. It's unprecedented late game objective control for her.
---
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
#7taco_ninja393Posted 3/5/2013 11:00:58 AM
Muramana has a unique interaction with Syndra. It increases single target spell damage by a % of your current mana, and her ult is 3-7 single target spells in a row. It will easily increase her ult damage by 900 damage or more depending on how much mana you needed to expend to get 7 orbs and if you have any other mana items. It's an equivalent of over 600 AP for her ult in a single item that costs only 2.1k gold, and it's not very hard to stack.

Honorable mention for the old Innervating Locket, which was much beloved by stance switching champions like Udyr, Nidalee, and Sona.

Spirit of the Spectral Wraith I would consider a unqiue item on Cassiopeia. I don't remember the exact math, but if you get it as a 4th or 5th item she can solo baron. It's unprecedented late game objective control for her.

Thanks for the Cass post, I bought her on a sale, played her once and did meh. Played her last night, 15-3. I think I'll try to main her for a bit, and now I know what to build revolver into. A sincere thanks!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10