Kratos vs. Every LoL champion

#121Waluigi1Posted 3/6/2013 1:38:15 AM
Have you actually read any of the LoL lore? There are plenty that could beat him.
---
PSO is teh best!
#122Skul_Posted 3/6/2013 1:41:57 AM
I based it on her lore. She's a very high ranked elemental and is still consulted for her wisdom. She's also seen her entire planet renewed several times, which is a testimate to her eternal nature.

So you made it up based on the fact that she's long-lived?

Also Sona's abilites control the body without bothering with the mind. Siren song is a form of hypnosis that compells people to willingly do as they say. Sona is also not an ugly old hag.

If he could break the fate that the Sisters of Fate wrote for him, I don't see some lowly harpist being able to control him.

Wait wait wait. did you just call my sona a "Lowly Harpist" DID YOU? DIDD YOU?

I AM A SUMMONER. I COULD DESTROY KRATOS EASILY. WE CAN IMPRISON AND CONTROL MONSTERS OF FAR GREATER STRENGTH THEN THIS SO CALLED GOD.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#123TheBigCheese42Posted 3/6/2013 2:14:56 AM
noone369 posted...
AIways posted...
I will take on Kratos, any day, any time, any place. The end result will always be the same, Darius of Noxus - 100/0, Kratos of Nothing - 0/100.

Kratos is one of the worst people for Darius to go up against. Longer range, can block any attack, and if he does get close, it's game over. Kratos is vicious bare handed.

I have to say that Kratos is an idiot and almost any champion that kite can kill him, Mundo would be his worst enemy.

Golden Fleece.

Golden Fleece is skill based for deflecting attacks so Kratos shouldn't be able to block/deflect all attacks. Also, Karthus with requiem. Also, do they show storywise how much damage can Kratos take because if we take that only from gameplay, the tanky LoL champs could be 100 times tougher than Kratos.

He's been pimp slapped by a... XXXXXX Tonne sentient statue.

Overpowered various entities that have been living since the dawn of time.

Plunged the world into total Chaos by killing off every major god in Olympus.

Oh, and if we're putting everyone at 100% against Kratos, lets put Kratos at 100% too then, shall we?

He can rewind time.

Block any projectile.

Is theoretically Immortal (because his 100% is being the God of War.)

Can summon the denizens of hell to fight for him.

Can activate his inner rage and go ape.

I can go on. Not to mention his massive physical strength and tactical genius. He's not dumb, just very mad all of the time. Oh, and all the ADCs are out of the picture. You all seem to be forgetting the Arms of Sparta.

He'd also be wearing his God Armour.

King me.
---
Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOOOOOONNN!
#124TheBigCheese42Posted 3/6/2013 2:28:07 AM
TheBigCheese42 posted...
noone369 posted...
AIways posted...
I will take on Kratos, any day, any time, any place. The end result will always be the same, Darius of Noxus - 100/0, Kratos of Nothing - 0/100.

Kratos is one of the worst people for Darius to go up against. Longer range, can block any attack, and if he does get close, it's game over. Kratos is vicious bare handed.

I have to say that Kratos is an idiot and almost any champion that kite can kill him, Mundo would be his worst enemy.

Golden Fleece.

Golden Fleece is skill based for deflecting attacks so Kratos shouldn't be able to block/deflect all attacks. Also, Karthus with requiem. Also, do they show storywise how much damage can Kratos take because if we take that only from gameplay, the tanky LoL champs could be 100 times tougher than Kratos.

Oh, and if we're putting everyone at 100% against Kratos, lets put Kratos at 100% too then, shall we?

He can rewind time.

Block any projectile.

I can go on. Not to mention his massive physical strength and tactical genius. He's not dumb, just very mad all of the time. Oh, and all the ADCs are out of the picture. You all seem to be forgetting the Arms of Sparta.

King me.

Wow, and even more people have said how 'easily' Kratos can die...

You don't actually get to play him when he's at 100%. Just saiyan.
---
Through the fire of elo hell I CARRY OOOOOOOOOOONNN!
#125AlbinoCrocodilePosted 3/6/2013 3:51:26 AM
TheBigCheese42 posted...
TheBigCheese42 posted...
noone369 posted...
AIways posted...

Golden Fleece.

He can rewind time.

Block any projectile.

King me.

Wow, and even more people have said how 'easily' Kratos can die...

You don't actually get to play him when he's at 100%. Just saiyan.

Always Alternate
---
Miss Albino at your service...
Not really.
#126ThanatosIkkePosted 3/6/2013 4:44:15 AM
Veigar or Nasus would one- shot him because outside the fields of justice they can simply farm their AP/ Q up to infinity.
#127AIways(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 10:13:19 AM
Honestly the only one I see him considering sparing would be Pantheon.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YaRQY.png
http://i.imgur.com/MjVSb.png
#128KaosMKVIIIPosted 3/6/2013 10:45:54 AM
SoIldSnlvy posted...
AIways posted...
I'm talking about the real Kratos; not about the weeaboo one

I prefer the good Kratos, even if he is a Weeaboo.

Y'know, the one who's likeable with a well design character in a better game. *Borrows Annie's Shield*

But yeah, i'd say Ahri or elise.

"GUYS LOOK MY OPINION IS A FACT"
---
WoW - Bleeding Hollow - Horde
#129noone369Posted 3/6/2013 1:04:33 PM
AIways posted...
Honestly the only one I see him considering sparing would be Pantheon.

Nocturne at full power, brand at full power, fiddlesticks at full power. None of them can be killed(maybe only fiddle but noone knows because everyone who entered his room died). Xerath, Syndra maybe. The Gods in GoW seem kinda weak actually.
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
I end topics.
#130AIways(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 1:25:10 PM
Nocturne at full power, brand at full power, fiddlesticks at full power. None of them can be killed(maybe only fiddle but noone knows because everyone who entered his room died). Xerath, Syndra maybe. The Gods in GoW seem kinda weak actually.

The gods in the God of War franchise are responsible for keeping the universe balanced. The only reason they seem weak is because Kratos really is that strong.

He's killed plenty of immortals before, and he'll do it again until the stop making God of War games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YaRQY.png
http://i.imgur.com/MjVSb.png