Need more Touhou items

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Need more Touhou items

User Info: Shadow_King56

Shadow_King56
3 years ago#1
Youmu's and Wriggles aren't enough, need Suika's gourd and Suwako's hat
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*

User Info: Dartkun

Dartkun
3 years ago#2
They already killed Finales Funkeln. Don't do this again Riot! My hearty can't take it'
Blue - Red - Gold
youtube.com/user/Shinius

User Info: darkman95

darkman95
3 years ago#3
Suika's gourd is a better version of flask and Suwako's hat grants magic resist plus a unique passive that lets you hide in water
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia

User Info: Dragonfable101

Dragonfable101
3 years ago#4
Killy's Gravitational Beam Emitter? :o
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus

User Info: darkman95

darkman95
3 years ago#5
How about Mima's....oh wait
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia

User Info: Hell0nEarth

Hell0nEarth
3 years ago#6
I'd prefer they change every name that's taken from something else.
It makes LoL feel cheap.
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: DarkLaguna

DarkLaguna
3 years ago#7
Hell0nEarth posted...
I'd prefer they change every name that's taken from something else.
It makes LoL feel cheap.

Considering 99% of their champions and/or skins are ripoffs of something, they'd have to do A LOT of work to make it completely original.

When they have 100+ champions and almost that many items, it's hard to come up with completely original ideas, without them looking/sounding completely stupid.

Really, a lot of LoL's charm is noticing all these unofficial "easter eggs". You only have to have a 33% difference to avoid copyright infringement, so it's all fair game. =P
I feel a draft on my butt...

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
3 years ago#8
I could see Suika's Gourd being a tanky regen item given the infinite sake it provides.

Komachi's Scythe please.
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
3 years ago#9
They should include Marisa's Final Spark as an ult or something. It could work well on someone like Lux.
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif

User Info: kirbymuncher

kirbymuncher
3 years ago#10
DarkLaguna posted...
You only have to have a 33% difference to avoid copyright infringement, so it's all fair game. =P

lolwut

how would you even measure something like this

anyways we need kogasa's umbrella as an item that stealths for like 1-2 seconds with an active
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Need more Touhou items

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived