Need more Touhou items

#1Shadow_King56Posted 3/5/2013 11:50:18 AM
Youmu's and Wriggles aren't enough, need Suika's gourd and Suwako's hat
---
*Claims Kokonoe Rin, Vita, Nagi, Evangeline, Hanyuu, Cao Cao (KM), Kaguya, and Flonne-sama*
#2DartkunPosted 3/5/2013 11:51:47 AM
They already killed Finales Funkeln. Don't do this again Riot! My hearty can't take it'
---
Blue - Red - Gold
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#3darkman95Posted 3/5/2013 11:52:21 AM
Suika's gourd is a better version of flask and Suwako's hat grants magic resist plus a unique passive that lets you hide in water
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#4Dragonfable101Posted 3/5/2013 11:53:14 AM
Killy's Gravitational Beam Emitter? :o
---
Remember that failure only occurs the moment you've decided you will no longer strive for success.
- Lysamus
#5darkman95Posted 3/5/2013 11:55:12 AM
How about Mima's....oh wait
---
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia
#6Hell0nEarthPosted 3/5/2013 11:56:38 AM
I'd prefer they change every name that's taken from something else.
It makes LoL feel cheap.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#7DarkLagunaPosted 3/5/2013 1:36:08 PM
Hell0nEarth posted...
I'd prefer they change every name that's taken from something else.
It makes LoL feel cheap.

Considering 99% of their champions and/or skins are ripoffs of something, they'd have to do A LOT of work to make it completely original.

When they have 100+ champions and almost that many items, it's hard to come up with completely original ideas, without them looking/sounding completely stupid.

Really, a lot of LoL's charm is noticing all these unofficial "easter eggs". You only have to have a 33% difference to avoid copyright infringement, so it's all fair game. =P
---
I feel a draft on my butt...
#8EcchiBakaPosted 3/5/2013 1:42:31 PM
I could see Suika's Gourd being a tanky regen item given the infinite sake it provides.

Komachi's Scythe please.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
#9TheDarkNerdPosted 3/5/2013 2:51:01 PM
They should include Marisa's Final Spark as an ult or something. It could work well on someone like Lux.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#10kirbymuncherPosted 3/5/2013 3:12:04 PM
DarkLaguna posted...
You only have to have a 33% difference to avoid copyright infringement, so it's all fair game. =P

lolwut

how would you even measure something like this

anyways we need kogasa's umbrella as an item that stealths for like 1-2 seconds with an active
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF