More whiners after small nerf than after huge buff

#1tacoslayer89Posted 3/5/2013 2:38:15 PM
This item is supposed to counter health stacking. The % health is still unchanged. The AD and active were barely changed, if anything it's just to discourage every ADC from getting one as well. The cost was increased as well, understandable.
Just because something was nerfed doesn't mean its useless.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#2UnderwaterAirPosted 3/5/2013 2:40:49 PM
I'm going to copy and paste what TC said from the other topic.

tacoslayer89 posted...
UnderwaterAir posted...
As of now there is next to no reason to get a BotRK over a Bloodthirster. Period.

I can't think of a single good instance where I can justify BotRK over Bloodthirster.

BT first -> LW -> IE. You cannot fit BotRK into this.
IE first -> LW -> BT. You cannot fit BotRK into this either.

And note I said good situation. The ones where the enemy team has 4 warmog's each would indeed warrant a BotRK but those aren't good situations. Those are situations where you're getting your face rolled across the map by the enemy team and the time to surrender was 45 minutes ago.

Why would you build all that on an ad caster anyway? It's still good on AD casters, and I thought BotRK wasn't really for ADC's to begin with unless enemies were stacking health, which it still is in that situation.

He thinks BotRK is still great and intended for AD casters. I leave you, the reader, to draw your own conclusions about this topic and the TC's capabilities in the game.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#3Camel-RiderPosted 3/5/2013 2:42:27 PM
They are going to constantly balance this item. The item we have now isnt going to be the same BotRK 2 months from now.

They like the idea of giving it more attack speed, and making it build out of a recurve.
The reason they dont make it build out of recurve is b/c they were too scared to do it in a hot-fix where people would buy the wrong item, and then be like wtf why cant I make a BotRK (since theres no patch preview or patch notes).
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider