Playing support sucks.

#1KingEtemonPosted 3/5/2013 3:46:53 PM
If they're gonna make it where you level up twice off of 1 kill, they should allow you to carry as support :(
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#2robertoIIPosted 3/5/2013 4:01:17 PM
Sooo, you're one of the people who prefer to be on the spotlight that be the one simply helping your teams carry?

I'd like to see you try to outmatch bottom lane against a ranged carry (Caitlyn, Varus, Corki) being supported by a Q-less Soraka...
---
PSN: robertoII
#3VoidgolemPosted 3/5/2013 4:02:30 PM
I for one find it immensely satisfying to cause the enemy support or adc to instantly die.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#4lightning_omegaPosted 3/5/2013 4:06:09 PM
Support is awesome. Even though you don't get that many kills, you get to help build your adc up to be a true beast later on. It's very satisfying to see what you helped build destroy your enemies.
#5KingEtemon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 4:07:00 PM(edited)
Sooo, you're one of the people who prefer to be on the spotlight that be the one simply helping your teams carry?

No I just wanna win ;~;
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#6Camel-RiderPosted 3/5/2013 4:07:01 PM
Playing support sucks if you suck at support and have no idea wtf you are doing.

People that suck at support are the people that dont believe the support has any kind of impact on a game.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#7ChocoboDreamsPosted 3/5/2013 4:08:12 PM
Support only sucks for the fact that when you're lane-partner is undoubtedly terrible, there's nothing you can do to carry that lane. Specifically, when you're Leona.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#8Camel-RiderPosted 3/5/2013 4:10:46 PM(edited)
Support only sucks for the fact that when you're lane-partner is undoubtedly terrible, there's nothing you can do to carry that lane. Specifically, when you're Leona.

This is why you cant pick leona every game. Leona has very horrible match ups. You cant expect to get kills 24/7 when playing leona. She cant sustain, so if the enemy can poke you at all, gg, you basically lost the lane for your adc just b/c of who you picked. She also cant poke at all, so basically you have to rely on your ADC to do the poking if you are getting poked... and good luck with that in solo queue.

---
#9VoidgolemPosted 3/5/2013 4:12:31 PM

I am beginning to think that I should go Sion in every case where I even think of taking Leona, at least in solo queue (and assuming Taric isn't available for some reason)

Not having to go balls-deep to stun people makes quite a lot of difference in lane.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#10Camel-RiderPosted 3/5/2013 4:14:16 PM
I am beginning to think that I should go Sion in every case where I even think of taking Leona, at least in solo queue (and assuming Taric isn't available for some reason)

You would prob need AP in order for Support Sion to work.
---