Playing support sucks.

#31Red_Badger_55Posted 3/5/2013 7:01:14 PM
shadyelf posted...
You cant be "passive" as a support, unless you are already losing the lane.

Ok should have used reactive and proactive instead of active/passive. Meaning making plays and stuff vs. reacting to them. I get tired of stunning their carry and having mine just sit back and farm. Or throwing snowballs and constantly bloodboiling as Nunu only to have my carry refuse to engage and last hit, then complain I'm not doing anything.

At that point I just go mid and help them instead.

Dude, going mid just means you'll lower their exp gain and will make your terrible bot feed and lose lane, guaranteed. At least stay until your tower is down
#32TwCabl3Posted 3/5/2013 7:09:23 PM
People that enjoy playing support are the same people that go to parties and don't drink or smoke. Straight edged weirdos.
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#33The_WeegeePosted 3/5/2013 7:27:44 PM
People that enjoy playing support are the same people that go to parties and don't drink or smoke. Straight edged weirdos.

What. D:
I'm not a weirdo! I just enjoy being the designated driver!
---
Breloom is the satanic spawn of hell.-BahamutZero92
#34trazleonPosted 3/5/2013 7:29:04 PM
Support lulu carries games

so does blitz
#35shadowtemariPosted 3/5/2013 7:38:35 PM
The reason i used to just pick support is because no one els did and those that once in a blue moon did sucked. And as time passed i actually liked the role and started to main it.
---
The Official Ouroboros of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
[JUS:2492-0202-2363][PokemonD Shadow:4467-74599271]
#36TwCabl3Posted 3/5/2013 7:40:31 PM
The_Weegee posted...

What. D:
I'm not a weirdo! I just enjoy being the designated driver!

Doesn't take anything away from your coolness. I have some good friends who do the same. I'm sure you're a pretty sweet bro.
---
XBL Gamertag- cabald
#37robertoIIPosted 3/5/2013 8:08:47 PM
KingEtemon posted...
Sooo, you're one of the people who prefer to be on the spotlight that be the one simply helping your teams carry?

No I just wanna win ;~;

Then help your team win; be support.

You'd be surprised at how big a difference a support can make. Imagine this:

Soraka's W and R, Mikael's crucible, Summoner heal. the enemy carry will get frustrated at how much damage he had to deal to whoever you'd be supporting... does your ally need mana? drown them with your E. they got too much mana? silence enemy. far away ally gonna die? R. enemy has lots of magic resist? QQQQQQQQQQ.

Being a support ain't easy... but it's rewarding.
---
PSN: robertoII
#38MexicanFood7Posted 3/5/2013 10:51:19 PM
It sucks when you are told that you are supporting after the game already started.

I'm fine if the role is preestablished however. I like being Soraka support as well, you will be very busy despite being a support.
---
yummy
#39HyperShadow4321Posted 3/5/2013 11:14:34 PM
I love playing Kayle in a support role, but as the rest said, it depends on your ADC carry whether you actually do good. There have been times however where my ADC wasn't playing so well, but our opponents were so terrible that I ended up carrying the lane myself. I prefer to play support when I'm playing with a group of friends IRL though, that way I can coordinate better and I know my ADC isn't going to be totally awful.

It's fun if you know what you're doing though. It always feels awesome with Kayle when you give someone a movement speed buff that gives them just enough edge to catch an enemy, or when you use her ult to shield a dying teammate who is 1v1ing somebody, allowing your teammate to come back and finish the guy off. Or bait enemies into focusing you, just so you can pop your ult and make them waste all of their spells while your team sweeps in and tears them up.

...if you don't know how to support though, then yeah, I guess it would suck.
#40EphidelPosted 3/5/2013 11:14:57 PM
Last I checked you weren't old enough to drink or smoke anyway, Weegee. Not that I endorse the use of such poisons, though, so keep doing what you're doing.
---
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif