Karthus kills me more after dieing...

#11ExalxPosted 3/5/2013 4:29:30 PM
random_blah posted...
Karthus does no dmg, worst champ I ever played.

wat

its true I bought six boots so I could dive into their team faster to do sick damage but I just died over and over.

But you can only wear two...
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#12OmfgitsBlahPosted 3/5/2013 4:30:59 PM
Metleon posted...
RyuForce posted...
Get Soraka on your team and have her build some AP. Just enough to have her global heal counteract Karthus' ult. Best part is, her heal has a shorter cool down by default.

If you only care for yourself and like to be ADC, then Sivir gets free mana off of him though the spell shield move.

Vlad and Fizz can also dodge his ult. Banshee's Veil in general stops him.

In what way does Bveil stop him? It blocks one Q, woopdedoo. Bulwark is preferable.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#13zepfyaPosted 3/5/2013 4:36:41 PM
So wait R is the only damage he has, that makes him have good dmg right. Where else does he have dmg, his auto attack does zero dmg, his Q does less dmg than other champs auto attack. This week has the worst free champs ever.
#14DeathblzPosted 3/5/2013 4:50:54 PM
RyuForce posted...
Get Soraka on your team and have her build some AP. Just enough to have her global heal counteract Karthus' ult. Best part is, her heal has a shorter cool down by default.

I did that once. My ult was always up at the same time as Karthus', so he never got a single kill from it.

That said, all I could was save people from his ult. My teammates still liked to dive in afterward, regardless of how much health they had left.
---
Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life.
#15myg0t_stkPosted 3/5/2013 5:08:51 PM
bad players do not know how to utilize karthus ult properly. You are supposed to use it right before a teamfight. Not after the teamfight is over. All karthus's do it free week or not
---
ezreal is my waifu
#16justdeath1Posted 3/5/2013 5:12:58 PM
zepfya posted...
So wait R is the only damage he has, that makes him have good dmg right. Where else does he have dmg, his auto attack does zero dmg, his Q does less dmg than other champs auto attack. This week has the worst free champs ever.

his Q does double damage on single target...........makes his Q better then his R
#17fattonygambinoPosted 3/5/2013 5:15:22 PM
How to Karthus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi0TIoL3yhw
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#18bstbllPosted 3/5/2013 5:20:00 PM(edited)
justdeath1 posted...
zepfya posted...

his Q does double damage on single target...........makes his Q better then his R

False.

Nothing is better than Karthus' R. For more information, refer to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi0TIoL3yhw

edit: DAMNIT.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#19SmishhhPosted 3/5/2013 5:23:05 PM
The trick with killing Karthus and not having him kill you back is generally how long you stand in defile. People completely ignore its damage because they get so close to finishing him off after the initial attack. So they stay close range trying to get that kill, and by the time they do its far too late. Unless you have something like Zhonya's or Master Yi's W, do not chase him if it keeps you in defile the whole time.