Heracim or Skarner.

#1SirGizmoPosted 3/5/2013 8:34:34 PM
Trying to find a new main for jungle. Was using Jarvan IV a lot, but I like playing him a lot more in the top lane.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#2mantana888Posted 3/5/2013 8:36:32 PM
Heracim all the way
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#3SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:37:02 PM
Or Vi? Heracim v. Skarner v. Vi.

My buddy says I should play Vi, that's she's a new and improved Skarner. I disagreed, but, you know, whatever.
---
""You miss 100% of the shots you dont take. -Wayne Gretzky" -Michael Scott." -SirGizmo
#4SirGizmo(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 8:39:26 PM
Mis-spelled Hecarim, fun times.
---
#5BlocktopusPosted 3/5/2013 8:43:26 PM
hecarim is easy to ruin early game. He has to work harder to be good. Vi is probably the second easiest jungler in the game and skarner is in a bleh spot right now. He's aight tho
---
http://i.imgur.com/cuYAp.gif
ign toki
#6TomorrowDogPosted 3/5/2013 8:45:39 PM
Nothing wrong with any of them. I like Skarner because he's strong at all points of the game and can build between support and tanky dps. His aoe perma-slow is just nasty and he is great for diving the enemy carry or kiting for his AD.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#7sonic_rockzPosted 3/5/2013 8:46:35 PM
Hecarim is the ultimate flash-burner early game. If you position your E right they either burn flash, or die (or they're cho but that's another story).
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#8Ferd_Da_BirdPosted 3/5/2013 9:05:03 PM
Hecarim: Late Game of all Late Games

Skarner: Post-6 Ult ganks are GOD

Vi: Oh Pee needs nurf
---
Never give up.
Never surrender.
#9g-cube_mastaPosted 3/5/2013 9:06:27 PM
Skarner if you are cool.

Vi/Hecarim if you are uncool.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#10aHappySackaPosted 3/5/2013 9:20:23 PM
To master Skarner and Hecarim you must master the skill of pushing the Q button on your keyboard for hours.

Hecarim is weak as hell early on but can carry harder once he gets a couple core items like spirit of the lizard and frozen gauntlets.

Skarner doesn't really need to build heavily into damage and just outlasts others through his constant Qs and autoattacks with his shield being up often from his passive. His slow just stomps anyone that gets caught in it and lets his team follow up.

The problem with Skarner is that the bastards at Riot (I'm looking at you Morello) nerfed him during S2 when he was still good where tanky junglers like Amumu and Maokai were stronger and left him for dead at S3 where bruisers are the better choices, oh and he has to be in melee range to do anything so he has more trouble getting close but at least he is tankier.

tl:dr if you are new at jungling then Vi isn't a bad choice but if you are willing to put work into kicking ass then you may want to consider Hecarim. Skarner is only reserved for heroes like myself so stay away from him.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=