The quickiest way I've ever lost MMR

#1SupahJemPosted 3/5/2013 9:43:01 PM
My browser froze so I went to force quit it from the task manager, and accidentally quit out of LoL during champ select

Thanks for the free 12-18 MMR loss Riot :/ I dont get why a first time dodge penalizes you that damn hard but oh well, guess it's my fault.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#2bstbllPosted 3/5/2013 9:45:48 PM(edited)
The first time you dodge subtracts 3 LP and 10 the second. If you lost 12, something went wrong. Did you lose a game right before the crash and maybe it hadn't updated?

EDIT: I just realized you're talking about your MMR, not LP. Where are you pulling your numbers from? As far as I know, the only thing that might even be confused for an MMR is your lolking score, and that isn't your MMR. It's purely a product of your division and LP. Your MMR can be significantly higher or lower than your lolking score.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#3SupahJem(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 9:46:43 PM
First time this season, or first time ever in LoL? It's definitely my first time this season. I dodged a couple times in S2 when the only penalty was waiting to queue again.

I was definitely at around 70 something points and now I'm down to 50. My last game was a win
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: SupahJem
#4bstbllPosted 3/5/2013 9:54:56 PM
SupahJem posted...
First time this season, or first time ever in LoL? It's definitely my first time this season. I dodged a couple times in S2 when the only penalty was waiting to queue again.

I was definitely at around 70 something points and now I'm down to 50. My last game was a win

That definitely sounds like a glitch. It's neither of the options you mentioned, when I say the first, I mean the first that day just like all the dodge punishments. Like how your first dodge puts a 5 minute delay and your second is 30. It could be a display bug, so I'd maybe wait a little while/play another game and see if it keeps that value for your current LP. You definitely shouldn't be losing 20 LP for your first dodge of the day. Depending on how concerned you are, if it stays that way you could probably contact support.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#5NoboPosted 3/5/2013 10:11:27 PM
Why are you calling it MMR?
---
Too bad DRKs can't cast Absorb skill Mr. No Skill. -Kamih