There should be no ranked except for ranked 5v5s.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. There should be no ranked except for ranked 5v5s.
3 years ago#1
Why bother ranking individuals on a team game when they can do exceptional and still lose because of someone they'll never play with again?
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
3 years ago#2
Don't play it then.
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
3 years ago#3
Edge4o7_ posted...
Don't play it then.

People don't take you seriously unless you have some arbitrary ranking on your account. It's a rule.
Core i5 3570k 3.4Ghz | GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H | Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB 1600Mhz | 1TB HDD | GeForce GTX 660 Ti | Corsair CX600 | Corsair 300R Windowed
3 years ago#4
Luster_Sly posted...
People don't take you seriously unless you have some arbitrary ranking on your account. It's a rule.

Then get the ranking in ranked 5v5s?
The time is out of joint. O cursed spite, that ever I was born to set it right!
http://i.imgur.com/pyvQmyz.gif
3 years ago#5
Luster_Sly posted...

Then get the ranking in ranked 5v5s?

I have no friends.
3 years ago#6
Well, it's just reflective on real life. If you can't cooperate with strangers and make something out of that, you won't get anywhere.
This is a signature.
3 years ago#7
kaysa13 posted...
Well, it's just reflective on real life. If you can't cooperate with strangers and make something out of that, you won't get anywhere.

This to infinite and beyond.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
3 years ago#8

It's not the cooperation, I can cooperate just fine. It's relying on strangers. I can't rely on strangers. Everyone I meet is incompetent at everything, that's just how it is.
3 years ago#9
Luster_Sly posted...

It's not the cooperation, I can cooperate just fine. It's relying on strangers. I can't rely on strangers. Everyone I meet is incompetent at everything, that's just how it is.

I thought we were talking about why solo ranked exists?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
3 years ago#10
Luster_Sly posted...

you seem a little arrogant

a little humility would get you far
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. There should be no ranked except for ranked 5v5s.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived