Quitting League.

#1AK47plzPosted 3/5/2013 11:35:54 PM(edited)
Hiya guys. I've decided that I'm quitting LoL and going back to SC2 since the new expansion is coming out and all. Starting tomorrow I won't be on League anymore, or if I am it's only to play with real life friends in norms, and that won't be very often. I'm not the kind of person that can play multiple games at once, I always focus on one game and put 100% of my gaming time into that game, trying to be the best that I can. Playing League just isn't fun for me, it's mostly just frustrating because of teammates and how it doesn't really reward skill as much as I'd like. Oh well. I was above average-good in SC2 (masters league player, basically masters is top 2% of the player base of that region), and at my peak I was playing against some decent players in NA (played some guys from vVv, xO, aiR, basically just small clans). The fact that it's a 1v1 game just suits me better, because it's all up to me basically. No teammates to worry about, and if I lose I know it's because of me only.

I know many of you probably don't care (thedog.jpg etc.), but I met some really cool people from Gfaqs playing this game. Whoever was friendly to me in chat+game, I <3 you very much. I'm also sorry if I was a d*** to you, I really didn't mean anything personally haha, I just rage a lot. :3 I really wish you guys the best, thanks for all the fun games and stuff!

-TTaiga <3
---
terran
#2xRustySpoonPosted 3/5/2013 11:40:08 PM
so that final all random inhouse really got to you huh
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#3xHateradePosted 3/5/2013 11:40:10 PM
Is this because you rage quit out of the inhouse today?
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#4Sin___Posted 3/5/2013 11:40:33 PM
is this from the rage quit where i flashed over a wall to q to a minion as jax to BORK you for the finisher?

get borked
---
Steam/LoL: F5in .:. http://youtube.com/SinOwns
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/dinkidooda/F5.png
#5XenokiroPosted 3/5/2013 11:40:46 PM
NOOOOOOO! dont go! if you go i will cry a tousand tears :(
*cries*
---
PSN FlamingCameras, LoL ign: True Pedo Bear
Rihoof saved my life. For that I am eternally grateful :)
#6LithspPosted 3/5/2013 11:40:56 PM
cyz
---
[]Signature[]
#7CosmosYearsPosted 3/5/2013 11:41:27 PM
Daaaaaaaaaaamn inhouse have such power, get wrecked.
---
I didn't rage quit, I left because Aladair was being a Jew. ~Aphoristic 2013
LOL IGN: Aladair
#8AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:42:19 PM
Nah it isn't about the inhouse, just sick of the game in general. gg wp guys.
---
terran
#9KingEtemonPosted 3/5/2013 11:42:45 PM
You shouldn't take in-house games seriously, since most of the time it's filled with children.
---
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY
#10AK47plz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/5/2013 11:43:32 PM
Xenokiro posted...
NOOOOOOO! dont go! if you go i will cry a tousand tears :(
*cries*

aww ily pedo bear! sorry for leaving you bud, you were really cool. I wish you all the best.
---
terran