Quitting League.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Quitting League.

User Info: AK47plz

AK47plz
3 years ago#1
Hiya guys. I've decided that I'm quitting LoL and going back to SC2 since the new expansion is coming out and all. Starting tomorrow I won't be on League anymore, or if I am it's only to play with real life friends in norms, and that won't be very often. I'm not the kind of person that can play multiple games at once, I always focus on one game and put 100% of my gaming time into that game, trying to be the best that I can. Playing League just isn't fun for me, it's mostly just frustrating because of teammates and how it doesn't really reward skill as much as I'd like. Oh well. I was above average-good in SC2 (masters league player, basically masters is top 2% of the player base of that region), and at my peak I was playing against some decent players in NA (played some guys from vVv, xO, aiR, basically just small clans). The fact that it's a 1v1 game just suits me better, because it's all up to me basically. No teammates to worry about, and if I lose I know it's because of me only.

I know many of you probably don't care (thedog.jpg etc.), but I met some really cool people from Gfaqs playing this game. Whoever was friendly to me in chat+game, I <3 you very much. I'm also sorry if I was a d*** to you, I really didn't mean anything personally haha, I just rage a lot. :3 I really wish you guys the best, thanks for all the fun games and stuff!

-TTaiga <3
terran

User Info: xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon
3 years ago#2
so that final all random inhouse really got to you huh
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.

User Info: xHaterade

xHaterade
3 years ago#3
Is this because you rage quit out of the inhouse today?
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map

User Info: Sin___

Sin___
3 years ago#4
is this from the rage quit where i flashed over a wall to q to a minion as jax to BORK you for the finisher?

get borked
Steam/LoL: F5in .:. http://youtube.com/SinOwns
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/dinkidooda/F5.png

User Info: Xenokiro

Xenokiro
3 years ago#5
NOOOOOOO! dont go! if you go i will cry a tousand tears :(
*cries*
PSN FlamingCameras, LoL ign: True Pedo Bear
Rihoof saved my life. For that I am eternally grateful :)

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
3 years ago#6
cyz
[]Signature[]

User Info: CosmosYears

CosmosYears
3 years ago#7
Daaaaaaaaaaamn inhouse have such power, get wrecked.
I didn't rage quit, I left because Aladair was being a Jew. ~Aphoristic 2013
LOL IGN: Aladair

AK47plz
3 years ago#8
Nah it isn't about the inhouse, just sick of the game in general. gg wp guys.
terran

User Info: KingEtemon

KingEtemon
3 years ago#9
You shouldn't take in-house games seriously, since most of the time it's filled with children.
~Gujin
HAIL TO THE KING, BABY

AK47plz
3 years ago#10
Xenokiro posted...
NOOOOOOO! dont go! if you go i will cry a tousand tears :(
*cries*

aww ily pedo bear! sorry for leaving you bud, you were really cool. I wish you all the best.
terran
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Quitting League.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived