your last played champion

#11strider013Posted 3/5/2013 11:16:22 PM(edited)
Brand
goes from chaotic evil to lawful good i guess?

Instead of trying to end the world with his fire, He now uses it to smite the evil the plagues the realm
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 3/6/2013 12:38:18 AM
Janna goes from Neutral Good (I think) to Neutral Evil. So now, she seeks to study more powerful air magic so that she may take over Zaun for her own? Cool.

New moveset

Passive - Inhibiting Wind: Enemy movespeed is reduced by 3%

Q - Slicing Gale: Her tornado no longer knocks up enemies, but instead slices them, causing extra bleeding damage and reducing their attack rate.

W - Zephyr: The active ability transfers Zephyr to an ally for a limited time while granting them a small shield and slowing all enemies around the ally.

E - Wall of the Storm: Janna encases an enemy in swirling winds, which deal damage over time and reduce their attack damage.

R - Cyclone: Janna channels a fierce storm around her for a few seconds, damaging enemies over time and pulling them slowly in a circular pattern.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13darkwall87Posted 3/6/2013 1:25:11 AM
As long as Singed keeps his laugh, I don't really care.
---
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b458/DarkWall87/Mettool.jpg
#14Tom083Posted 3/6/2013 1:27:53 AM
Lawful good Veigar becomes white mage, complete with healing and buffing spells.
#15darkwall87Posted 3/6/2013 1:31:01 AM
Lawful good Veigar becomes white mage, complete with healing and buffing spells.

Ult becomes Holy.
---
http://i1045.photobucket.com/albums/b458/DarkWall87/Mettool.jpg
#16PhoenixNinePosted 3/6/2013 1:31:29 AM
I'm not sure where Sejuani would fit in there. Probably Chaotic Good or True Neutral.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#17Ultraknight64Posted 3/6/2013 1:33:44 AM
Rumble goes from Chaotic Neutral to Lawful Neutral.

This changes nothing.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#18RiliyksPosted 3/6/2013 1:47:34 AM
omega bahumat posted...
Gankplank stays gankplank

---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#19XialohPosted 3/6/2013 1:49:41 AM
Bhellium posted...
Lux becomes Morgana, complete with sibling rivalry

Darkness spells, tattered clothes, the works.

Actually
that'd be a pretty kicking skin

Shouldn't that be reserved for Kayle? Kayle and Morgana switch places, seeing as they're already related polar opposites as is..

Switch Lux with...Syndra or Diana.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#20kirbyakaZPosted 3/6/2013 2:14:13 AM
Veigar for me as well, I'm guessing his E would be an AoE slow/push back, like a mini Janna ult, his Q would have like no base damage, but all the extra AP he gains from it gives him bonus to all of his healing, and his Q heals allies if he hits them. His W could be a knock up? And his ult would have to instantly heal an ally to full health if they have enough AP!
---
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:12 Annoyed faces:4