Riot just blew up?

#31SoleQuincyPosted 3/6/2013 12:09:21 AM(edited)
zefig posted...
SoleQuincy posted...
Funny, people cry and complain about a service they get for free. Deal with it people , thank god this game doesn't have a monthly subscription.

Just because a game is free doesn't mean there aren't standards.

A lot of people pay for this game via RP, how do you think Riot keeps everything running, the ad money they get from Coca-Cola for putting Volibear in the game? That well is drying out.

There are no standards for free to play considering that Riot can do whatever it wants honestly, but if they want people to keep spending money on RP then they will do there best to keep everything running.There probably working on the servers as we speak . Also I'm also fully aware that the funds I spend on RP help Riot cover expenses to keep the game running.

Edit: As for the poster who made a comment on spending money on this game, I have spent more then enough money on this game and continue to do so. I'm just simply stating my opinion and how I feel about it.
---
3DS Friend Code:3136-6571-7071
#32FlareZeroPosted 3/6/2013 12:07:12 AM
Holy crap their servers have been having a lot of trouble since the patch.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#33xVashTS98x(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:12:23 AM
Well this topic changed quickly. Thanks for ruining it with your HURRDERR FREE GAME DONT COMPLAIN crap.

=(
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#34LithspPosted 3/6/2013 12:13:25 AM
i wos 62-0 pure ad ap as tank debuff mr Elo MMR pubstomp udyr
---
[]Signature[]
#35SjaelenPosted 3/6/2013 12:28:17 AM
I was 100LP starting my promotion series, now I'm 87LP because of Riot's fabulous servers.

Cool.
#36dotsdfePosted 3/6/2013 3:08:53 AM
I was in a game as Vayne. My Hecarim, Sona, Katarina, and Jarvan all DC at the same time. The enemy team loses Ashe and Wukong...So it comes down to solo Vayne vs. Akali, Xin Zhao, and Blitzcrank.

That wasn't fun. :(
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.