I have lost 2 tiers today

#1InvalidModPosted 3/6/2013 12:07:12 AM
Apparently to win games you have to absolutely get super fed by the entire enemy team.
#2LithspPosted 3/6/2013 12:14:52 AM
pr0nt
---
[]Signature[]
#3Beech_tibsPosted 3/6/2013 12:16:41 AM
http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/tear-drop-tattoo/teardrop-tattoo.jpg

so did he
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:18:19 AM
I may have to that tattoo. Its really frustrating losing every game because you only get to play Jungler or Support and every lane gets **** on.
#5LithspPosted 3/6/2013 12:21:39 AM
InvalidMod posted...
I may have to that tattoo. Its really frustrating losing every game because you only get to play Jungler or Support and every lane gets **** on.

Carry as jungler. Xin, J4, Vi, Hec.. etc.
---
[]Signature[]
#6Beech_tibsPosted 3/6/2013 12:24:03 AM
Lithsp posted...
InvalidMod posted...

hec is VERRRRY team dependent.... and since when is he a carry?!?!??!???!
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#7InvalidMod(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 12:25:30 AM
Lithsp posted...
InvalidMod posted...

I am not that good of a jungler. Even then it still feels like every kill I give an allied laner they let the enemy have 2.
#8LithspPosted 3/6/2013 12:27:24 AM
Beech_tibs posted...
Lithsp posted...
InvalidMod posted...

Hec can hard carry later on. Ez pz.
---
[]Signature[]
#9Beech_tibsPosted 3/6/2013 12:28:00 AM
Lithsp posted...
Beech_tibs posted...
Lithsp posted...
InvalidMod posted...

Hec can hard carry later on. Ez pz.

plz share your build.....
---
#10Slashhit40Posted 3/6/2013 12:30:25 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/23056441#history

Just win bot lane. Once you destroy bot lane hard, tell your team to do dragon because their bot lane should be behind, therefore not as much competition for the dragon.

That gold helps everyone, snowballs games.

I honestly think bot lane's the best lane to win games in... it's really not that hard to carry games in most cases.
---
I like to drink iced tea. (aisutii)