Champion Idea: Life, To Whom Everyone Chases

#1BIRDOOHPosted 3/6/2013 1:05:28 PM
Passive: Womb Walking -- While Life is alive, she gives birth to a Baby with HP equal to 40% of Life's maximum health, every 30/20/10 seconds. Up to 3 Babies can be summoned at a time. The Babies follow Life around and serve as meat shields. If Life dies, all Babies die as well, but her time dead is reduced by 10% for each Baby that died in her name.

Q: Staff -- Life makes a targeted area sparkly. After a delay, Life gives 5/10/15/20/25 armor and magic resistance to all allies in the area for 3 seconds, also gives them a burst of 10/15/20/25/30% MS for 1 second

W: Birthmark -- Life blesses an allied champion with a Birthmark that lasts for 7 seconds. If a champion with Birthmark is hit by an attack or spell, the Birthmark is consumed and everyone around the champion, including the champion themself, are healed for 50/125/200/275/350 (+ 0.8 AP)

E: Hope / Cherish --
Passive: Nearby allied champions gain 6,9,12,15,18% MS and half in CDR (Babies also have half this aura effect)
Active: Life throws a Baby to the targeted area. The Baby sits there for an indefinite amount of time (they still emit the passive aura). If Life threw all her Babies out, she gains access to the ability Cherish. Cherish calls all Babies on the field to dash in a line towards Life (regardless of how far away they are), granting 30/50/70/90/110 bonus armor to all allied champions they pass through for 3 seconds.

R: LIVE! -- Life sends a Baby toward the targeted corpse of a recently dead allied champion. The Baby channels for 4.5/3.5/2.5 seconds, reducing the ally's time spent dead by up to 10/20/30%, based on how long the Baby has been channeling. (it stops channeling if it's killed)
---
beauty pie ;3
http://i42.tinypic.com/15wdv2h.jpg
#2Little_KindnessPosted 3/6/2013 1:16:52 PM
BIRDOOH posted...
Passive: Womb Walking -- While Life is alive, she gives birth to a Baby with HP equal to 40% of Life's maximum health, every 30/20/10 seconds. Up to 3 Babies can be summoned at a time. The Babies follow Life around and serve as meat shields. If Life dies, all Babies die as well, but her time dead is reduced by 10% for each Baby that died in her name.

Q: Staff -- Life makes a targeted area sparkly. After a delay, Life gives 5/10/15/20/25 armor and magic resistance to all allies in the area for 3 seconds, also gives them a burst of 10/15/20/25/30% MS for 1 second

W: Birthmark -- Life blesses an allied champion with a Birthmark that lasts for 7 seconds. If a champion with Birthmark is hit by an attack or spell, the Birthmark is consumed and everyone around the champion, including the champion themself, are healed for 50/125/200/275/350 (+ 0.8 AP)

E: Hope / Cherish --
Passive: Nearby allied champions gain 6,9,12,15,18% MS and half in CDR (Babies also have half this aura effect)
Active: Life throws a Baby to the targeted area. The Baby sits there for an indefinite amount of time (they still emit the passive aura). If Life threw all her Babies out, she gains access to the ability Cherish. Cherish calls all Babies on the field to dash in a line towards Life (regardless of how far away they are), granting 30/50/70/90/110 bonus armor to all allied champions they pass through for 3 seconds.

R: LIVE! -- Life sends a Baby toward the targeted corpse of a recently dead allied champion. The Baby channels for 4.5/3.5/2.5 seconds, reducing the ally's time spent dead by up to 10/20/30%, based on how long the Baby has been channeling. (it stops channeling if it's killed)

I like the idea of a champion that lowers the team's death respawn time. But I think the whole baby idea is weird. Also her passive if 10 babies die she has a 0 respawn time which is pretty crazy and probably unbalanced.
Good work on the creativity though!
#3BIRDOOH(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2013 3:11:17 AM
bump for life
---
beauty pie ;3
http://i42.tinypic.com/15wdv2h.jpg
#4unlosing_rangerPosted 3/8/2013 3:17:29 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/65625354

When Death and Life both reach level 18 A quest starts. If Death gets a kill or assist on Life, Dread's Passive gains the effect of Hope's Passive.
---
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
#5menghuo1991Posted 3/8/2013 3:24:34 AM
I like the idea of a champion that lowers the team's death respawn time. But I think the whole baby idea is weird. Also her passive if 10 babies die she has a 0 respawn time which is pretty crazy and probably unbalanced.

Up to 3 Babies can be summoned at a time.
---
George Foreman always gets rather irate if he catches me talking to other grills - The Creep
#6jonlaw101Posted 3/8/2013 3:29:18 AM
menghuo1991 posted...

Maybe enemy babies also affect her.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#7arys75Posted 3/8/2013 4:34:03 AM
Funny stuff. I like the throwing babies idea.
#8AkiraRagnasPosted 3/8/2013 6:27:14 AM(edited)
menghuo1991 posted...

Yeah, so she spawns 3, they all die, she spawns 3 more, etc.

EDIT: Unless the passive is referring only to babies that die as a result of Life dying. It's a bit vague.
---
A manslayer is a manslayer until the day he dies.
#9Viewtiful_JonPosted 3/8/2013 6:55:18 AM
Her ultimate seems a bit weak, unless its on a short cooldown, You have to actually get close to the corpse and the only improvement for leveling it is a shorter channel time.
#10QuadPonyPosted 3/8/2013 7:08:23 AM
She has no damaging abilities? At all? /: