ITT lackluster items

#1ThanatoszPosted 3/6/2013 1:30:25 PM
Decided i'd post a thread for people to complain about items. if you want you can say what champs their lack luster on if you want.

Lackluster item #1 Sword of the Divine: lackluster on (Tf mainly) a lot of champions. I just remember the old sword of the divine being the most amazing item for attack speed, i used to build it over phantom dancer on champs that didn't need the crit and now its like a "Oh hell nah" item. I miss my old SotD, its what made ADC twisted fate possible for me at least. I remember doing so much damage on those two auot attacks and it not mattering if anything else really had an ad scaling xD
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz
#2Knight_Of_OrderPosted 3/6/2013 1:31:36 PM
Ravenous Hydra

A good item,, but waaaaay too expensive, lower the cost by about 200-300 give or take and it'd be golden.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#3steamwr4pPosted 3/6/2013 1:34:32 PM
Thanatosz posted...
Decided i'd post a thread for people to complain about items. if you want you can say what champs their lack luster on if you want.

Lackluster item #1 Sword of the Divine: lackluster on (Tf mainly) a lot of champions. I just remember the old sword of the divine being the most amazing item for attack speed, i used to build it over phantom dancer on champs that didn't need the crit and now its like a "Oh hell nah" item. I miss my old SotD, its what made ADC twisted fate possible for me at least. I remember doing so much damage on those two auot attacks and it not mattering if anything else really had an ad scaling xD

Have you even tried IE + SotD Rengar?
---
Official Elitist of the Tekken boards.
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.
#4kaysa13Posted 3/6/2013 1:34:40 PM
Eleisa's Miracle.

Definitely just for display.
---
This is a signature.
#5XcZeus3469Posted 3/6/2013 1:35:23 PM
ohm wrecker
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#6Savra104Posted 3/6/2013 1:42:04 PM
Executioner's Calling doesn't have as much going for it as it could. I feel like if they bumped the AD to 30 or so and had something to build into, people would use it a lot more.
#7SorrySleepingPosted 3/6/2013 1:44:53 PM
Executioner's Calling doesn't have as much going for it as it could. I feel like if they bumped the AD to 30 or so and had something to build into, people would use it a lot more.

Crit/Lifesteal was something unqiue, but sadly not that great on everyone since everyone that wanted Crit wanted big AD too from Bloodthirster. Not that Bloodthirster and BotRK give MORE of the same stats, Calling is generally useless.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#8deadlyaces777Posted 3/6/2013 3:31:15 PM
SorrySleeping posted...

Crit/Lifesteal was something unqiue, but sadly not that great on everyone since everyone that wanted Crit wanted big AD too from Bloodthirster. Not that Bloodthirster and BotRK give MORE of the same stats, Calling is generally useless.

Ya except it hardcountered AP Tyrn to the ground.

Oh you want to heal? Nope, grevious wounds for a few seconds, every time I hit you back.

It's your own personal mini-ignite with no cooldown.