New PBE patch notes

#101SmishhhPosted 3/7/2013 5:19:43 AM
How did people not see Taric nerfs coming, I mean really. Any time a support gets real scaling they nerf it, this is why so many people who actually play support were wary of him getting relevant damage in exchange for the nerf to his supporting ability. The real problem is this probably isn't even the last time he'll get hit, after they are done pigeon-holing him he'll end up worse in all respects before the changes most likely.

That philostone change sounds absolutely crazy, would be hilarious if it actually happened. But now its disappeared.
#102nomorePosted 3/7/2013 5:36:04 AM
The tenacity nerf on singed I can understand - he can get away from trouble easily.
I'm forever trolling enemy's running into 3-5 of them, laughing and running away under protection of my ult.
(honestly I don't think this nerf will stop that, he's just as tanky)

its the fling nerf that bothers me...
singed isn't exactly a bursty champ.
unless someone is massively overextended or already on low health, it takes a LONG time to kill someone (who doesn't just chase you down like a noob.)

top lane now, fling-poison, they can just walk back to their tower with most of their health.

Now can't get kills, can't snowball, gg.
#103SpacefrisianPosted 3/7/2013 5:57:35 AM
Hmm Nidalee skin, why do i think someone at riot is playing Starcraft and mains the zerg.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#104sonic_rockzPosted 3/7/2013 6:03:58 AM
P00DGE posted...
Thank GOD for the Singed nerfs. He has been long overdue. Tired of losing top to him EVERY. TIME.

So, because you're bad, the champ deserves a nerf?
---
Paper is OP, scissors is fine. - Rock
#105Raging_waterPosted 3/7/2013 6:49:04 AM
CyborgSage00x0 posted...
TomorrowDog posted...
NicoGrimm posted...
Can somebody please explain the Singed Ult nerf please?
I mean, removed the Disable Reduuction on a champ that can do nothing but run away from people seems a little drastic.
Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf his passive so that he's not so tanky, and therefore could be killed easier?

He still has one of the best aoe slows in the game and a "get the **** off me" move for somebody that tries to cut him off. He can also get plenty of tenacity from items/masteries.

The nerf just makes it reasonably possible for Singed to be caught. Like, he actually has to think before he overextends and the pressure isn't entirely on his opponents now to build Frozen Mallet on somebody that can stay on him if they ever want to kill him.

If you can click a mouse, you can play Singed.

Er...how exactly have you been playing your other champs?
---
I warn you Paul. If whoever that is hears something - or even if I hear something and think he may have heard - I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself.
#106NicoGrimmPosted 3/7/2013 7:21:15 AM(edited)
The tenacity nerf on singed I can understand - he can get away from trouble easily.
I'm forever trolling enemy's running into 3-5 of them, laughing and running away under protection of my ult.
(honestly I don't think this nerf will stop that, he's just as tanky)

its the fling nerf that bothers me...
singed isn't exactly a bursty champ.
unless someone is massively overextended or already on low health, it takes a LONG time to kill someone (who doesn't just chase you down like a noob.)

top lane now, fling-poison, they can just walk back to their tower with most of their health.

Now can't get kills, can't snowball, gg.

That's sorta my problem. I get that he's amazing late game, but in early laning stages (especially pre rod of Ages)I absolutely have to rely on my team mates to get kills. Even when the people you're fighting are stupid enough to dive tower, and get flipped, they still manage to walk away with a large chunk of their health. I just don't see any reason whatsoever for the flip to be nerfed. Singed does absolutely nothing in early laning stages.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#107ikilledkenny2Posted 3/7/2013 8:07:17 AM
^ you know not every champion has to get kills in lane right? Singed can consider a lane against like 95% of champions just by not feeding and keeping up in cs. Singed is also one of the easiest champions to gank for, and you should never die 1v1ing in lane anyways no matter what character you play unless you mess up a lot.
#108supershadonicPosted 3/7/2013 10:46:51 AM
YESSSSSSSS

AP Ezreal Buff... cuz I use CDR Quints and Glyphs on him.
#109NicoGrimmPosted 3/7/2013 2:02:23 PM
But, doesn't that mean that youll be significantly weaker than anyone that can kill in lane?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#110TomorrowDogPosted 3/7/2013 2:23:31 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
But, doesn't that mean that youll be significantly weaker than anyone that can kill in lane?

That is the point. Singed really shouldn't be in a good position to "win" his lane. When he gets ahead counterplay becomes a nightmare.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert