New PBE patch notes

#212Dhas_a_MIGRANEPosted 3/6/2013 2:51:49 PM
Also Aegis giving 150% of its stats to minions is interesting too. Core on Heimer now?
---
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542
#22LOLganPosted 3/6/2013 2:51:51 PM
Confused about the Jarvan thing. I see that they removed the % armor his E gives, but did they increase the attack speed it gives? The removal of "bonus" confuses me.

Jarvan's flag gives same bonuses to allies, but jarvan himself doesn't receive the double bonus when he puts down his flag
#23g-cube_mastaPosted 3/6/2013 2:56:40 PM(edited)
holy get destroyed singed. Kiwikid and Stanley's fault lol.

20-40 base damage off fling plus .25 of the ratio all taken off

tenacity removed from ult.

Malphite nerf hurts him a lot too (rightfully so). Atk Spd buff 20% at all ranks. On the bright side they made the CD scale down with rank and normalized the mana cost.

Definitely a fair nerf. They improved his jungling and crippled his overly strong anti-carry utility.

Very welcome Jarvan buffs [Nevermind upon further reading realized it is a nerf] but he was already strong so these are confusing. Only thing they nerfed was taking away Demacian Standard's Armor aura (no doubt because of LCS' Taric + Jarvan picks for the double auras)

Very significant nerf to Elise. Losing cast range always sucks and that base damage going lower just hurts the abilities damage to mana ratio (she did need more nerfs though).

Nerf to Leblanc, I hope that change to her ult doesn't go through, that's a massive nerf to her late game (especially with such a piss poor ratio). Don't think she needs nerfs and if they were to buff her IDK why they made her early game slightly better and late game slightly worse.

Guess they really want her to just be an early game champ (which can be fine).
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif
#24YourJanissaryPosted 3/6/2013 2:53:04 PM
dennis941012 posted...
didn't it say jarvan nerf? @_@

they're going to give jarvan this tiny buff so that they can completely gut him the patch after this. riot is sadistic like that for some reason.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who know about binary, those who don't, and those who didn't realize this joke is in ternary.
#25saucejePosted 3/6/2013 2:55:14 PM
Very significant nerf to Elise. Losing cast range always sucks and that base damage going lower just hurts the abilities damage to mana ratio (she did need more nerfs though).

I hope that change to her ult doesn't go through, that's a massive nerf to her late game (especially with such a piss poor ratio). Don't think she needs nerfs and if they were to buff her IDK why they made her early game slightly better and late game slightly worse.

You randomly changed from Elise to LeBlanc and I was very confused fora while.
#26Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/6/2013 2:55:16 PM
So Jarman can't double-up on his flag aura anymore. Probably for the better.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#27MegaSlimePosted 3/6/2013 2:56:30 PM
Always wondered what took so long for Singed nerfs.
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#28PhoenixNinePosted 3/6/2013 2:57:50 PM
That Malphite nerf. =D
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#29Knight_Of_Order(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2013 2:57:53 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
holy get destroyed singed. Kiwikid and Stanley's fault lol.

20-40 base damage off fling plus .25 of the ratio all taken off

tenacity removed from ult.

Malphite nerf hurts him a lot too (rightfully so). Atk Spd buff 20% at all ranks. On the bright side they made the CD scale down with rank and normalized the mana cost.

Definitely a fair nerf. They improved his jungling and crippled his overly strong anti-carry utility.

Very welcome Jarvan buffs [Nevermind upon further reading realized it is a nerf] but he was already strong so these are confusing. Only thing they nerfed was taking away Demacian Standard's Armor aura (no doubt because of LCS' Taric + Jarvan picks for the double auras)

Nerf to Leblanc, I hope that change to her ult doesn't go through, that's a massive nerf to her late game (especially with such a piss poor ratio). Don't think she needs nerfs and if they were to buff her IDK why they made her early game slightly better and late game slightly worse.

Guess they really want her to just be an early game champ (which can be fine).

What Elise ult nerf are you talking about? I dont see it in the notes.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#30FlareZeroPosted 3/6/2013 2:58:00 PM
Why are they trying to promote more AS? Malphite's nerfs, Randuin/Warden's Mail (is anyone still going to buy it at that price after the nerf?) while adding more AS for J4's flag, making Zephyr viable, etc.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.