New PBE patch notes

#41negative4Posted 3/6/2013 4:09:33 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
He no longer gains his own aura from Flag giving him double the old pasive

Do we know this for sure? The wording has changed, but it is typical for an aura to not specify it affects the holder/caster of the aura. Especially now that the aura isn't the same as the passive, it'd be even more wordy than before to say it doesn't effect J4.

I think it's implied because they buffed the passive and they removed the "Being near the Standard doubles the passive bonus for Jarvan IV" part.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#42Fenrir the WolfPosted 3/6/2013 4:09:51 PM
Savra104 posted...
It looks like they copy-pasted Draven's face onto it.

I see nothing wrong with this
---
And then John was a zombie.
#43negative4Posted 3/6/2013 4:10:10 PM
Savra104 posted...
Dat Jarvan buff...? I thought they said they wanted to nerf him?

It's a nerf.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#44DarksteelPosted 3/6/2013 4:10:39 PM
EDumey posted...
FlareZero posted...
Why are they trying to promote more AS? Malphite's nerfs, Randuin/Warden's Mail (is anyone still going to buy it at that price after the nerf?) while adding more AS for J4's flag, making Zephyr viable, etc.

Number 1 complaint of pro ADCs lately has been how easy it is to shut down ADs with AS reduction. Double lift in particular went on a rant about it.

Screw that idiot
---
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general -Mark Rippetoe
#45Earthbound360Posted 3/6/2013 4:12:43 PM
This Singed nerf is an outrage. He wawsn't that powerful to begin with. Even then, when a pro uses a character in a tournament successfully, it doesn't warrant merfs as massive as this.

Nidalee was used to great extent recently, but her nerfs were NOT as substantial. They just totally destroyed Singed's laning phase (right when people started to realize it wasn't that bad) by MASSIVELY hitting the damage fling does. His ult is practically useless now. No tenacity? B ****ing S.
---
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
#46luigi33Posted 3/6/2013 4:14:00 PM
YAY at singed nerfs, the less I see that champion the better!
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#47TekutsoPosted 3/6/2013 4:16:29 PM
Earthbound360 posted...
This Singed nerf is an outrage. He wawsn't that powerful to begin with. Even then, when a pro uses a character in a tournament successfully, it doesn't warrant merfs as massive as this.

Nidalee was used to great extent recently, but her nerfs were NOT as substantial. They just totally destroyed Singed's laning phase (right when people started to realize it wasn't that bad) by MASSIVELY hitting the damage fling does. His ult is practically useless now. No tenacity? B ****ing S.

You have lost all credibility and proven you know nothing about this game. Singed is still going to be broken, and will still need to get nerfed harder.
---
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire
#48g-cube_mastaPosted 3/6/2013 4:16:49 PM
The pros arent why singed is getting nerfed. Hes been destroying trolo que for a while, and noticiably. I think he needs to get nerfed harder personally, champ is ****in broken. Thank you for a step in the right direction riot.

The pros are why. Singed has been singed for a while and now in LCS with him being a permanent ban vs. Kiwikid in top and seeing him in other professional environments they're deciding he does need to take a hit.

At least that's what I believe.

EDumey posted...
FlareZero posted...
Why are they trying to promote more AS? Malphite's nerfs, Randuin/Warden's Mail (is anyone still going to buy it at that price after the nerf?) while adding more AS for J4's flag, making Zephyr viable, etc.

Number 1 complaint of pro ADCs lately has been how easy it is to shut down ADs with AS reduction. Double lift in particular went on a rant about it.

Screw that idiot

He was right to an extent. The amount of gold you could deny through Ground Slam was ridiculous.

Randuin's/Warden's no longer being random was also ridiculous. They're still good even after losing 5%.

I like the item changes a lot. Lots of stuff got cheaper (Hydra, Zephyr) lots of stuff got nerfed (Locket, Bulwark) and 1 cool change (Shurelia's)
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif
#49VoidgolemPosted 3/6/2013 4:19:14 PM
so what happened to not wanting obligatory advantage purchases anymore?

because the way I see it there's no reason not to rush philo on every top and jungler ASAP for maximum sustain.
---
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
#50themagicpainmanPosted 3/6/2013 4:20:48 PM
Voidgolem posted...
so what happened to not wanting obligatory advantage purchases anymore?

because the way I see it there's no reason not to rush philo on every top and jungler ASAP for maximum sustain.

Well you see,
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW