New PBE patch notes

#71bstbllPosted 3/6/2013 4:08:33 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
Ouch to the Runic and Locket nerfs.

YES TO THE TARIC BUFF!!! FINALLY STUN SCALES WITH RANK!!!

What the hell are you talking about? It's a straight up nerf. Right now it's a flat 1.5 second stun at level 1, if this hits live it starts out a 1.1 seconds and you have to max it to get it to 1.5. Plus they're reducing shatter damage as well.
---
So basically communists are druids. -Gestapoid
#72eco masterPosted 3/6/2013 4:10:09 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
YES TO THE TARIC BUFF!!! FINALLY STUN SCALES WITH RANK!!!

...There are no Taric buffs.

Suffer_Not posted...
I guess so, I don't see them anymore.

Oh well, we all knew it was too good to be true :<

http://i.imgur.com/Qi63Nuk.jpg - No changes indeed. That was a pretty huge change.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#73TyrekeEvans13Posted 3/6/2013 4:13:31 PM
Damn Headhunter Nidalee had the potential to be so hot

What a missed chance
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#74NicoGrimmPosted 3/6/2013 4:53:59 PM
Can somebody please explain the Singed Ult nerf please?
I mean, removed the Disable Reduuction on a champ that can do nothing but run away from people seems a little drastic.
Wouldnt it make more sense to nerf his passive so that he's not so tanky, and therefore could be killed easier?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#75AmarajahPosted 3/6/2013 5:00:02 PM
Jarvan's nerf was probably that he doesn't double up on the armor aura, it's a straight armor nerf.

He probably still doubles up on that bonus attack speed since he obviously counts as an ally, so it doubles the 22% for example at max rank when he is standing near his standard.

It's nice that they buffed his crappy W in exchange though, even if it still is a solid nerf to jarvan. It's only fair though since they removed lee's free armor too that they remove some of Jarvans.

LeBlanc ult now does flat damage that scales with AP...not sure how much better that is or at all would have to do calculations. Seems kind of worse.

Singed nerf is great, this guy has been pretty overpowered for the longest time and finally they get around to adjusting him.

Taric nerfs are good too, never liked being forced to learn taric support cause he was too good a while ago.

I don't know where you guys are seeing the Philosopher's changes and Malphite nerfs, they are not on the reign of gaming page I'm looking at even if I refresh.
#76NicoGrimmPosted 3/6/2013 5:13:19 PM
Sorry, but what exactly made him overpowered?
Because people stupidly insisted on chasing him?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#77P00DGEPosted 3/6/2013 5:35:13 PM
NicoGrimm posted...
Sorry, but what exactly made him overpowered?
Because people stupidly insisted on chasing him?

Because he could do anything and go anywhere. Singed doesn't just run away, he runs into you and ahead of you and around you, so you can't do anything but suffocate, and you die QUICKLY. Then if you CAN get out from behind him, he flings you right back. Try to fight him? Do no damage. If you do get damage on him he activates his ult and gets away 100% of the time. He was a VERY VERY strong pick simply because he was an immovable object.
#78taco_ninja393Posted 3/6/2013 5:37:30 PM
so the new Aegis is like a ring of Basilius?
#79aHappySackaPosted 3/6/2013 5:39:26 PM
taco_ninja393 posted...

Except there's no toggle, but at least it's better for split pushers like Shen.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#80EDumeyPosted 3/6/2013 5:40:53 PM
taco_ninja393 posted...

But you can't turn it off to prevent a creep line from moving.

As if LoL creep lines were static to begin with, lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg